Been following this story as the girl who was strangled was neighbors with my sister. Archive is blocked at work where I type this, but you can find the full article by googling the title of this post.

Anyway, the point of this post is pretty self explanitory. Local newspaper interviews the alpha widow of the rape/murder suspect, and all she does is claim that "No way, I never saw that side of him, I just refuse to believe it" etc. and finally cut contact with him once he was charged, but still maintains she just never saw him that way and that she isn't fully convinced, even though the woman who was strangled to death was her best friend.

Just reading her quotes in this article you can see the hamster wheel spinning at light speed.

Lewis was at a Fayetteville bar in December of 2015, nursing a recent break-up, when she ran into Kimbro. “I felt like I was just meeting someone new,” Lewis recalled. “Even though I had known him, I really didn’t know him because they were always just in and out. I never really sat down and had a conversation with him.” The two started talking and soon Kimbro was offering to take her out to dinner and for ice cream to cheer her up. Lewis said she was hesitant because of Kimbro’s past with Matheson but reluctantly agreed, spending the night venting about her recent break-up while Kimbro listened.

Revisionist history hamster. This is likely not what happened. This is her version of the events. What likely happened is that she got tingles and that the rest is history. There may have been token resistance but in no way was there actually resistance like she claims.

“Looking back, I can piece things together now,” Lewis said. “He’s a charmer. He’d know what to say, when to say it, how to say it.”

The "it wasn't my fault" hamster. She ends up playing the victim here. "It's not my fault I was attracted to this rapist and murderer, he totally seduced me and manipulated me into liking him!" Bullshit. He gave her tingles. That's all that matters.

She said people were drawn to Kimbro. “He knew everyone and everyone knew him,” Lewis said. “He was the life of the party. The funny guy. You would never assume anything bad of him. He was always outgoing and being happy and loud and obnoxious.”

The rose colored glasses hamster. He had natural alpha qualities like owning the room, confidence, and being able to talk to people without looking like an autist. Qualities that were further enhanced by the fact she gave him tingles. These were just the qualities she was OK with telling the media about. The most important(and only important) quality about him was that she gave him tingles.

Lewis said Kimbro was never physically violent with her though he could became emotionally abusive when they argued over his constant contact with other women. “He’d get super defensive,” Lewis recalled. “He would basically go off on you, let you know how wrong you were and how stupid you were for even considering that to be a fact.”

The sharing hamster. She'd get a bit jealous that he would attract and talk to other women, and bring it up, but he would put her in her place and she'd shut down. She was content with sharing him with other women, as that is preferable to being exclusive with a lesser value man.

“I basically, every single day from that Tuesday on, was refreshing my Google search. That Friday, I happened to refresh it and it came out that they had arrested somebody but it didn’t have a name on it. I was like, it’s not going to be him. OK, it’s not going to be him,” Lewis recalled.

The he's not that bad hamster. If a man gives a woman tingles, he can do no wrong in her eyes, even when the evidence mounts against him.

“I’ve never seen that side of him. It’s like a double life. Two different people,” Lewis said in a recent telephone interview with the Star-Telegram. “I don’t know if at that time [when she dated him] he was really trying to turn himself around and that’s why nothing had happened or he was just really good at hiding it and nothing happened to set him off again,” she said. “I’ve really been trying to figure out ‘why’ since it happened. There’s no ‘why’ I can figure out.”

The I refuse to believe this hamster. She just can't seem to understand why this man who gave her massive tingles and amazing alpha dominance sex could have possibly murdered her best friend. She can't seem to figure it out, even with all the red flags and warning signs. To the point where she continues to apologize for him and white knight for him in the paper.

This woman's comments in the article highlight the alpha widow hamster. She is clearly an alpha widow here and still clearly pines for the dick of this suspected murderer. Women who get amazing sex and banged like a ragdoll by an alpha who gives them tingles see the man as basically a god. He can do no wrong. He is flawless. She will hide or mask or spin the flaws into positives in her mind. And even when an overwhelming tidal wave of evidence proving the guy is a scumbag comes out, she still can't see it. She still has to defend him and talk about him in positive ways.

This is why you see so many women go back to abusive exes. Because the only thing that matters is tingles, the only thing that matters is feelz over reelz, the only thing that matters is getting a good dicking in bed from the alpha. If you can do that, you can do no wrong in the eyes of a woman. Even if it means strangling your best friend to death and raping women.