Everything in this life has a value but not because it's worth anything but because you or society has decided it is worth something. Why is a dollar worth a dollar and what can it get you? You decide it's value the dollar does not define it's value. If you say to yourself this girl is worth spending 100 dollars on for dinner and a movie to go home with you that because that's the value you have set in your mind and if she goes for it its because that's what she knows she worth even if she tries to sell herself for more.

I remember when I was a young and dumb kind and has lost my way. In middle school my eyes were finally opened. This girl who I then told that I liked her and it didn't go anywhere and I felt like shit. In reality it was the best thing that happened to me I realized no one else was to blame for my crappy situation but me. My eyes were open when one day in band sitting in this room with others but all alone she came over to me and sat on my lap. Stunned and surprised that I had this beauty in my lap I was in shock. She said so I know you like me I was like yep and she said your never going to get me because this is how you need to be. What she meant was see what I want in life and take it. Don't wait for what you want to come to you go out and get it. After that day I was never the same. It changed my entire perception on how I go about things.

There are girls who you will run into and want everything maybe to you she is the most beautiful girl in the world. Don't Overinvest chance she will use you for everything your willing to give her and be gone the next day. You are the society around her you decide what she is worth she is the metaphorical dollar.

I have been with soo many girls just for the fun of it now. The girls who everyone says it out of your league and no one will ever get is the ones I go for. They are rarely approached by guys bold enough to go their way and when guys do they are usually into it. The girls who say they have a boyfriend or are actually married are just as willing if not more than the single women to sleep with you because you went for it. One time for example I was at work I happened to be with another co-worker during lunch time. I said I am going to such and such place to eat and she said okay that she was not going and was going to go to another place. She was married and i.got the sense she didn't want to send the wrong message and wanted to read my intentions. I said whatever and went my own way. While I was seated at the restaurant she decides to walk in and tell the waitress that she was with me and sat down and had lunch with me. If I had asked her to go she would have blown me off but because I rejected her she wanted the one on one.

Lesson 2 don't treat her like a princess and worship the ground she walk on go your own way. Women will respect you as a leader and follow even if you know your not. Set your own value don let anyone else or the world around you set your value. If you set her see your willing to spend money on her she's going to see how far. She she sees your willing to spend time in her and she hasn't invested anything your disposable in her eyes. If she sees your willing to work like a slave for nothing she will burn you out and you will wonder later why you were stupid enough to allow it.

In the end don't Over invest set your budget and spend accordingly.