Random nuggets of gold and shit. (This is also a reference on how to be Anti-fragile. If you are not familiar with the term give the book—or audio book—a chance. Written by Nassim Taleb, it really is excellent supplemental reading to TRP and only reaffirms everything I’ve learned in life and from TRP and also makes you realize how high your waders have to be to navigate through the bull shit we call “modernity.”)

Quote from Louis CK: A fifty-five year old garbage man is a million times smarter than a twenty-eight year old with three PhDs.

What he’s saying is that experience, wisdom, and maturity counts over theory and by that he means it’s more effective and beneficial to your life.

Some data:

Age bracket of women I was in relationships with: 18 to 55

(The fifty five years olds were hot, showing little signs of age)

Status over twenty year time frame: single

Locales: Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas

About half to two thirds were married or had a boyfriend and many were strippers which probably skews the study but it will still benefit mankind.

I’ve carefully—even thoughtfully—poured over the prerequisite reading for TRP and followed Chateau Heartiste for several years now and I would say on the whole that Red Pill theory applies to ninety percent or more of the situations I have observed or been a part of.

I avoid calling it truth because that changes from person to person but it’s an excellent strategy and a way to see the world that could save you a lot of money on divorce, alimony and child support.

First off, let’ face it. for many of us there is a part of our soul or personality that wants to be a knight, a hero, or some gallant rescuer of womankind that believes in a little romance.

Fortunately TRP is the ultimate corrective to that.

I’d be lying if I said at one time I did not believe in soul mates, true love and romance. I can also say that life experience has mercilessly beat that nonsense out of me.

I’ve slipped into “its you and me baby” beta-ness only to be left alone on Beta Island and had to find my way back to civilization. Every time I learned more about the female species at the cost of debilitating depression and career.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight— so the saying goes.

Women across the board are the same regardless of age until menopause and by that I mean TRP applies. I’ve found that with younger women you have to be a bit harder and with older ones more of a gentleman but when the shades of the bedchamber are pulled it’s all the same.

Through the generations I would say that now is the absolute worst time for dating and that’s going back to the eighties for me. Social media has created a nightmare of how younger women behave. This is in part economic and part social. In the past you just met a cool chick through a social circle or at work and you asked her out. There was no TRP or seduction forum because it wasn’t necessary. You just asked her out. It was fun and easy. Now, not so much. The amount of frustrated people under 35 that I’ve talked to is quite high. It’s the times we live in. You can feel it. But it will pass.

If I were to simplify what can become overly complex I’d say the precepts of Tao of Steve (200) encompass what you want when you are trying to pick up women:

Be excellent

Be desireless

Be gone

(This is exactly what rockstars and super heroes do. Rockstar come onstage rock and roll and move on to the next city. Heroes save the day and then roll out.)

That being said you must find your own personal style. This is only accomplished through TRIAL AND ERROR. That means you will fall flat on your face sometimes—the error part.

For me, it’s being charismatic and then pulling a take-away. I’d say this is effective all the time especially when you are spinning plates and can really afford to walk away.

ENTHUSIASM TRUMPS EVERYTHING: this is in part about holding frame. But it’s a zest for life. The other end of this is no one wants to date a complainer or Doug the Downer.

Adventure so you have experiences to talk about. These will also make you feel good—make you feel like a man. Take risks.

Travel will give you more insight into women and people than anything else you will ever do. Travel the states and travel foreign countries. If you travel enough probability dictates you will find a place where you really resonate with the women. There’s that one place where you are the rockstar. It’s different for everyone which is why trial and error is the key. Find your philosophers stone.

On looks: they do matter but have you looked around?

On money: the more the better—money will get you what looks can’t

On age: at this point I’d say a fit forty is the place to be especially outside of the United States. Although American women do like older men they are very reluctant to leave their ready-made tribe of friends. Latin American women are much more open and uninhibited about dating an older man as are Asians and Europeans. YMMV

On paying for sex: if you are married you are paying for sex unless your wife was wealthier than you. In that case, bravo! You mother fucker. I commend you. In all other cases I’d almost rather pay for the company because then they leave me the fuck alone after the party is over. A wife sticks around. I honestly don’t know how many people are happily married or what arrangement they have but I tend to get bored with a women after a while. Also, they can become controlling after a time and I don’t care for that. If you ever watched any of these reality shows were couples buy homes ask yourself who is the decision-maker in that partnership.

Keep going

Keep playing

Stay Alpha