TLDR; hb9 goes from unreceptive on one approach to receptive the next and is seduced over a workout/dinner despite hard ASD and LMR.

I've found that girls from the gym make excellent plates. The super fit ones make for great fucks that don't party as hard on weekends and normally have their shit together more than your ordinary heathenous bar wenchs. And let's be honest here.. dat ass tho.

It's been said here before that the gym should be for "working out only" or you "shouldn't shit where you eat" there either. My dudes.. You're surrounded by hot girls wearing the sexiest gym attire they can to get attention from alpha male jacked motherfuckers like us (you are lifting heavy aren't you?) so we will approach them and eventually fuck their brains out. Whether that is at the gym or not makes no fucking difference to them. Is spending 5 minutes chatting up a hottie and grabbing her number twice a week going to be the death of your routine? Fuck no. Don't be ridiculous. Seize opportunities EVERYWHERE. I still get my work in and my physique speaks for itself. Don't let a voice in your head that says "well TRP said not to approach at the gym so..." be your excuse not to practice cold approaching hotties/generating potential plates.

Through this attitude, nearly every person at my gym worth their salt knows me (massive social proof). In under a year I've hooked up with 5 girls from my gym alone. I flirt with everyone; milfs, married trainers, and smokeshows. I'm not socially ostracized at all for this either. They love it if your a fun guy that genuinely doesn't give a fuck about the outcome.

FR

So this asian 19 y.o. HB9 is 5'5 with an absolutely insane waist to ass ratio. She models every weekend and when she walks in with her mesh yoga pants, and sports top that shows off her abs, all eyes are on her and she knows it. If you workout at any halfway decent gym you know of the type of girl I'm referring to. Resting bitch face, doesn't look you in the eye type. Just puts in her headphones and gets to work.

Me, 26, I watched her pull up her yoga pants tight and that was it, I was already in motion to go talk to her. This is key, your not debating whether not to go up and talk to her because by that time you're already walking up to talk to her. Between me seeing that and approaching was probably 2 seconds. My lifting buddy who knows me well just laughed and said "saw that coming already".

She was so unreceptive; saw me coming near her and turned away from me and pretended to check her phone. "Hi, I'm Metalgear" She didn't hear me (though I suspect she did) so I just tap her arm and she spins around takes one bud out and says, "Oh are you using this? I'll move" I said "No, I'm Metalgear" and put out my hand. She shook it half-assuredly and mumbled "nice to meet you..." Continuing, I said "don't I know you from somewhere?" She just scoffed and shook her head and said "No" as she put her bud back in and completely ignored me. She glanced at me in the mirror, I smirked and went back to finishing my workout.

Now the old me's faggot hamster would of gone in overdrive with "what a bitch she is" or "she's so cold. I don't want to know her anyway". Instead I remembered I had just recently reread /u/MikeHaines HOW TO GET LAID LIKE A WARLORD and simply chalked it up to her testing my frame to see if it would buckle under pressure. The key lesson here is I wholeheartedly believed that she wanted to fuck me, but that she needed to verify my masculinity first.

Sure enough, the next time I approached her she was all smiles. WAY more receptive and I had time to tease her and get to know her a bit. Turns out she is trying to get a NASM cert for personal training. I had already got mine and have been a trainer already. I used this as my in to workout with her and "teach her some things". (demonstrating Mastery)

I grabbed her number and didn't text her until almost midnight (As a rule of thumb, I never immediately text after closing a number. It demonstrates lack of abundance imo). All I said was, "hey! thursday 6:00, see u there" (texting for logistics only). She waited 90 minutes for, "Sounds good!" This girl is glued to her phone often throughout her workout so I know she's playing the game. Good to keep in mind.

I ended up seeing her wednesday where I teased her for looking tired as hell and wearing no make-up. I've found that teasing is an absolute must for gorgeous girls. They are so used to being put on a pedestal that it's a jolt to their psyche when they meet a guy who doesn't kiss their ass just cause their hot. I didn't linger, I just confirmed our workout for the next day. ignore her beauty

During the workout, I made it a point to initiate kino as much as possible without coming off as needy. I verified the size of her hand by putting mine up to it to see if she should use a standard barbell or woman's. I made her twirl around to check out her physique and poked her abs to check for hardness. She giggled and loved it. I held her back down on bent over rows so she couldn't cheat the reps. I squeezed her lats when telling her where to pull from on pulldowns. All of my kino was done without fear. Touching is fucking powerful and she wasn't surprised or unreceptive at all because of her initial impression of me as a confident guy.

Towards the end of the workout, I asked her if she likes to hottub after workouts and invited her to join. She didn't have her suit with her so I pushed for her to join me for dinner instead. I had already planned on inviting her to my pad and making a solid tasty post-workout meal. I'm super proud of my home, it's hooked the fuck up and most girls are amazed that it's not an average "man-cave" when they walk in. (demonstrating maturity and value)

We talk and I teased her about her liking country music and not knowing classic movies like pulp fiction. She asks if I've seen a series on netflix yet.. I reply no and she said, "we HAVE to watch it!" I smirk and think to myself, "there's the plausible deniability she needs to not feel like a slut and still fuck me".

The LMR with this girl was REAL. I had to 2 steps forward 1 step back at least 10 times; each time getting further. Finally, her LMR was crushed when I brought up the topic of sex. I just started asking all kinds of questions about it, knowing it would get her aroused. "Whats the craziest place you've had sex? What position is your favorite, whats your fantasy, have you ever been tied up? I like to choke and pull hair, you like it rough right? etc." Anything and everything I could think of. This translated into me spooning her and giving her booty rubs. They get more and more aroused with each time they turn you down but you continue pushing anyway. They WANT you to conquer their LMR. Believe me. If a girl ever gets in your face about it or gets too serious, it's time to kick her out. The best move I can teach to you to conquer LMR is to grab their hand and put it on your dick. Obviously do this after she has made out with you already and is turned on. This has helped me f-close more times than I can count.

And as you can probably guess... I blew my load faster than I ever have before. The important thing here is that I owned it. I knew that in 20 minutes she would be getting fucked within an inch of her life and that as long as I don't give a fuck, neither does she.

Plated.

LESSONS LEARNED

1. Lift heavy

2. Socialize. Approach everywhere, when you see someone you want, go for it instantly, Do not fucking wait

3. Don't get defensive when a girl doesn't act super receptive the first approach. Remain unfazed and remember that she needs to test your frame. Embrace those tests happily. Enjoy the challenge.

4. Kino, Kino, Kino. Comfortable touch is more powerful than you can imagine. Actions speak louder than words.

5. Ignore her beauty.

6. Have a pleasure palace you're proud to bring girls back to

7. LMR is best conquered by 2 steps forward 1 step back.

8. Only REAL alphas blow their load in 11 seconds