With the recent purposeful conflation of TRP with racist ideologies by CNN, I think a reposting of this is in order.

There is an unmistakable anti-white racism going on. The key word here is racism. Whites are considered to enjoy more privileges than they deserve. This trend might strike as a paradox at first, since it is undeniable that white people own the bulk of the wealth, and occupy the bulk of the power positions. So, how can it be, that there is racism against whites?

Anti-white-male racism

First thing to note is that it is predominantly an anti-white-male racism. Females are considered "oppressed", so they are spared the stigma of being privileged. People in this community are aware of this dimension, so I won't analyze it further.

"White privilege"

Another thing of special interest is the use of the racist term "white privilege". The notion that being white per se confers you "privileges" is absurd. Being born in an upper-middle class family does indeed make you privileged - but this is tied to your social class, not your race.

The "progressives" that spearhead the anti-white racist propaganda don't even blush while arguing that even a piss-poor white man is "privileged".

Here are some examples of white "privilege", from an article that spurred me to write this text, "Explaining White Privilege To A Broke White Person" (google it if you can stomach it):

1. “If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race.”

2. “I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.”

3. “When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.”

4. “I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.”

This is all pretty fucked up. But let's look at it closer.

Start with the first, “If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race.” Now, there is anti-black and anti-minority racism in the US, and the police, especially, are notorious for it. There are reports of blacks told to pull over simply because of their color, something that whites are not experiencing. This is a case of racist bias against blacks, vs a normal expectation in a democratic country, that of not being harassed, for whites. Calling this normal expectation a "privilege" accomplishes nothing other than lowering the democratic standards. The so-called "progressive thinkers" that bring up this paradigm, only justify the wildest systemic dreams for a despotic state. They imply that being able to move freely is not a self-evident democratic right, it is a privilege, granted to you by your overlords. So, they have the right to retract it at any time.

The other three points, are basically disguised bourgeois racial prejudice. People are expected to have built their identity around their race, and the magnanimous philistine "progressive" intellectual is anxious to provide them with a daily acknowledgement of their "race's" contribution to civilization. The problem with this view is that it fully adopts the systemic view about civilization. Civilization is supposed to be "owned", and more specifically owned by the ones that "invented" it. It's the same flawed logic by which an illiterate modern Greek can feel proud and knowledgeable because (ancient) Greeks invented Geometry - or a piss poor American can feel proud for being a member of the most powerful modern nation, despite his utter powerlessness. The pre-manifactured cultural "identity" serves as a cheap sedative, to reassure the pleb against its lack of personal substance.

The fact is that the only solid ground for a man's "identity" is the one he chooses. A man chooses his roots, and the pool from which he can choose is the whole of humanity's achievements. All system-manifactured, pre-packaged "identities" are largely, or even exclusively, control tools.

Racism against the White middle-class

I wrote above that not even "white trash" are spared the stigma of being "privileged". But, hey, they are at the bottom of society. There is not much incentive for the establishment to launch a campaign against them, since it's not much further down they can be pushed! It is the middle class that is targeted by anti-white racism. And here is where things get juicy.

Doesn't the middle class dutifully support the system? Are they not the natural allies of the elite? Well, generally yes, it does. And no, they aren't.

The key notion here is the thing that both the fascist Mussolini and the Bolshevik Trotsky perceptively acknowledged: The middle class is fundamentally incapable of independent policies. The desire to be ruling class, the fear of being demoted to working class, and at the same time the ideological glorification of the small, self-sufficient businessman. That's all there is to an unstable concoction of an ideology, coming from those condemned to live in the precarious stability of the petite bourgeoisie.

Whenever the middle class has played an influential role in history, it was by its siding with either the ruling class, or, more rarely, with those below.

Today, the middle class finds itself in quite a shocking situation. It wants to faithfully support the system, as is customary, but it receives the finger from the elite. "Fuck you (the system says). We already have the workers crushed and disorganized. We don't need you as a cushion against them. There is no fear from the Left, it is now fully co-opted into the system. Neoliberalism has conquered the world, including Russia and China, and There Is No Alternative (TINA). But... we are the ruling class, dude! We need to keep expanding. So guess what we are going to feed on, now: YOU!"

And since Progressives have emerged as the efficient administrators of the ruling class' power, they put their ideological arsenal at its service. They used their "possession" of the term "racism"... to apply racism the way it is always used, to divide and conquer.

It has been a mighty successful campaign, on all accounts: The mainstream, liberal media, and the public opinion drivers are comfortable using it, and the liberal white middle class is ideologically blocked and disarmed, unable to react. But not only that; there is another huge gain for the system: There is a conservative fold-back of the rest, the non-liberal middle class, which entrenches itself behind a "white" identity and its policies, demonizing "aliens" - i.e., currently, immigrants. The end effect of this campaign is that the elite, the super-rich, remain invisible just as their power surges, while those below, the lower classes and, now, the middle class, are left to fight between them for scraps.

It is crucial to see the big picture here: While the middle class is being purposefully torn to shreds by the elite, anti-white racism simultaneously justifies this attack, as an attack against "the privileged", thus paralyzing progressives, and scapegoats those below, instead of those above, thus diverting the anger of conservatives away form the elite.

It is Machiavellian, it is brilliant, it is sick. And it is working like a charm.

Adam