I'll first give the back story, then the reaction that caused me to understand TRP

Backstory:

Essentially I had a girl over last night. It was her idea to come over and watch "a scary movie". At this point I'm more or less hoping she'd be down to have fun, but not expecting anything, I'd have fun either way.

So she comes over, and we start cuddling half way though our first scary movie. But no moves aside from that so far. After that ends, I asked if she'd like to watch another. She says yes. So we do exactly that.

This time I initiate making out during the opening scenes. We make out, get feely, etc.. I then ask her "would you like to go upstairs?" She replies "sure." So we go upstairs and continue undressing. She mentions "I don't want to move too fast." I reply by saying "okay, that's fine. Just let me know if you feel uncomfortable at all." Great, so we keep undressing and stuff and SHE says "do you want to take your pants off?" I obviously obliged, and got up to get a condom. "Is that a condom?" She asks, and I confirm.

After:

She hung out and talked for about 15 min, then I headed downstairs to grab my phone. Everything seemed normal.

I came back upstairs, and she had hastily dressed herself. Talking about how she needed to go. Where I had mentioned she could spend the night if she wanted and she seemed unsure earlier. But I realized she wanted to go sleep in her own bed or something which is fine. So I walked her out. She didn't even give me a chance to give her a kiss goodnight or anything. Strange I thought.

THEN:

I sent a text to her just cause saying: "Well I feel like you left fast, but I hope you had fun and [my dog] says byeee." Harmless and only good intentions behind that.

About an hour later I get THIS

"You little cunt fuck. Who gives you the authority to think that I wanted that tonight, that I wanted that at all. You took advantage of my body and you didn’t think twice about it. Do you feel satisfied? Do you feel more dominant then you did at the beginning of the day? I thought that I could just be friends with a guy for once but no I was wrong, every male on this planet thinks with the wrong head and only exists to fulfill their own sexual desires. That’s why I left so fast, I’m not a sexual object but a human with feelings that wanted to say no to you, but our society let’s us think that is females who are to blame for the evil ways of men. Never talk to me again."

... Is this mental illness?

Assuming everything I said is accurate and genuine, what is your opinion on this? I'm so baffled. She has subsequently unfollowed/unfriended me on everything, so shes not trying to be manipulative or anything. She honestly wants to think she was taken advantage of and cut ties with me.

This is, in my opinion, the type of girl that causes TRP philosophy to be a necessary way of thinking sometimes. You have to be careful.

Any thoughts?

Edit: I had met this girl one time before this, we spent the whole day together a couple months ago and had a great time. Hadn't seen her between these points though.