Out of nearly 9,000 photos, here are the best 387, with dozens more on the way (we're still blurring faces for privacy) this week from The 21 Convention 2017 Ten Year Anniversary Event of Orlando Florida.

Speakers from the red pill area/direction:

• Rollo Tomassi
  • Rian Stone
  • The Family Alpha
  • Ivan Throne
  • Goldmund Unleashed
  • Christian McQueen
  • Richard Cooper (EIC)
  • Jack Donovan
  • Alan Roger Currie
  • Tanner Guzy

Some seduction community legends as well including Ross Jeffries, Zan Perrion, Hypnotica, and more.

Special mention as well for retired FBI special agent and body language expert Joe Navarro who spoke on the first day of the conference.

We had somewhere around ~120 people show up, almost all men obviously.

This event was also dedicated to the life and memory of Andrew the Private Man, an alumni #21Con speaker, and legendary red pill blogger who died earlier this year. His final girlfriend - whose house he died at to my knowledge in south Florida - was also present for almost the entire event. She is now in the process of starting a non-profit in his memory to get more men to The 21 Convention.

You can read some blog reviews from speakers and attendees below as well.

Any questions let me know.

P.S.

All of the videos will be available with first access at 21university.com as the video team preps and exports them. First month is free, then it's $14.99/month.

Also, if this wasn't obvious, 99-100% of our videos are eventually published for FREE on YouTube/Vid.me/etc. including the speeches. That's the end goal, maximum exposure, impact, and accessibility.

In the meantime, they are ad-free and published early at 21U, helping fund the company, allowing us to keep creating events and publishing videos.