Summary: Posted a true story about one of my hookups to Quora, people freaked, called me a liar because they can't comprehend what's possible for men who have it together.

Body:

A while back I answered a question on Quora anonymously because I had just had kind of a crazy experience and I just had to tell someone about it. The question was basically "what's the craziest thing that's ever happened you?"

Basically, the story was this. I was walking home from a bar here in Tokyo after having drinks with a potential business contact. I'm waiting to cross the street when I see this really pretty Japanese woman in a kimono eye fucking me. As we cross the street I smile and say hi. We walk and talk for a few minutes, just basic chit chat and some flirting. I'm following the very very basics: cocky/confident, aloofness, mischievous grin, strategic eye contact. Just having fun really, because I get random girls talking and flirting with me all the time here just for a thrill, so I'm not expecting anything to come of it and just enjoying the flirting. She tells me she's on the way to meet some friends at a bar, so I suggest we meet another time for a drink and we trade contact info. Then she points to a nook next to an apartment building nearby and says, "Kiss?"

So we're in the nook, close enough to the street that I can see people walking past, and we start making out. She pulls her kimono back and pushes my head down, so I oblige and eat her pussy. She gets down and sucks me off for a few minutes. Then she says "That was fun, let's meet again" and we part ways. Literally from "Hi" to oral sex just a few feet from the street within about five minutes. I walked home with a smile on my face.

The thing is, this story isn't all that crazy. I mean, for me it is, and it's something most guys will never experience and it was really cool, but there are much crazier things that happen out there all the time.

So the story got a ton of upvotes from jealous bitter incels and betas who lived vicariously through my story. Quora is full of those types. But then the disbelief starts. My favorite:

It's obvious that this story is fictitious. It's just too good to be true. It is merely fabricated to create a sensation and gather up votes at the expense of the truth. The idea that a Japanese woman would casually engage in promiscuous sex with a total stranger is too unbelievable to be true.

Just stop it already OK? I urge you to delete this answer. This is one of the most disgusting and salacious fake stories I have ever read on Quora. The description of the sexual act is just revolting and degrading. By portraying Japanese women as being forward, and keen on engaging in such repulsive acts, you may mislead people into perceiving them with very negative stereotype. Please stop concocting stories to attract people’s attention for heaven’s sake.

And another in the same vein:

Japan is a modern country. It's hard to believe that a local woman will have sex with a stranger. I strongly suspect this story is just some loser’s sexual dream.

As is so common among beta/omega losers, they've pedestaled Japanese women so hard that he refuses to believe they'd hook up with a random hot guy because they're too "pure" or something. Hardcore white knightery going on here. Other guys whined about the fact that it's "obviously" because I'm white, and it's not fair that they're brown, or short, or whatever, and no woman wants them. The thing is, this sort of thing would have never happened to me just 3-4 years ago. I've put in the work to go from being in a sexless marriage to being a confident, good-looking, socially competent, all-around attractive guy who has banged over 20 women since my soon-to-be-officially-ex-wife.

Lessons Learned

One very level-headed guy finally commented:

Nothing surprising here. Men anywhere who DO have what women want experience women as very forward. They can be worse than men, once that switch is flipped and they go into automatic mode, coyness and clothes are dropped like a hot rock. “I need to be serviced NOW!”

And that comment is the moral of the story. Get past your fucking anger phase and put in the work. Hit the gym, learn how to dress and groom yourself, learn to flirt, hold frame, pass shit tests, and most importantly get busy building an awesome life so that girls become an accessory to it and not the centerpiece.

Do this and you'll be blown away by what's possible. This is not the only "crazy" story I have, not by a long shot. I turned down a super hot, very famous Japanese actress/model a while back because 1) she was too drunk and 2) I smelled BPD on her. I went on a business trip recently and had a super hot girl from tinder at my airbnb within 30 minutes of checking in because she "happened" to be in the area (she knew when I'd be arriving; Tinder Plus is great for travel). Took her out to my favorite bar in that city a few days later and got the "not bad" look from some of the other guys there, and then fucked her all night, some of the best sex of my life with one of the hottest girls I've hooked up with. I've got a few great, loyal fuck buddies/plates in rotation here in Tokyo, with minimal maintenance required. And I've got a cool as fuck job making a product that thousands of people all over the world are losing their shit over. It's good.

And I've seen short guys, brown guys, ugly guys, and probably short brown ugly guys pull hotter girls than I have. So get over that shit now. Girls don't find short guys unattractive, they find YOU unattractive, and you're proving them right and reinforcing it by bitching about it and blaming it on your height. Very convenient to have a scapegoat that can't be fixed, isn't it?

Put in the work. As with so many redpill concepts, this doesn't just apply to sexual success but to life. You have no idea what's possible unless you've put in the work.

Edit: not surprisingly, the bluepillers have picked up on this thread, and they're not believing it either. They don't seem to get that I don't give a shit who believes it and who doesn't. My point in posting here wasn't to convince people that my story happened; it was to illustrate **precisely what they're helping me illustrate**: perfectly unremarkable things are so far outside some people's reality that they simply can't believe it's true. The funny thing is, people who know me wouldn't be all that surprised by this story.