Note : Alpha mindset not 100% alpha. He is very thin and that is not a trait fo alpha male. People are getting confused with that. Just focus on the mindset and composure

After reading so many weird comments - wanted to add this.

I feel like most of the people here get too engrossed in proving that the story is made up and miss the point here. I shared this to show that just a firm belief in yourself will take you places. And fake it till you make it will work, just have to repeat things in your mind so often that it forgets that is not a reality. Confidence alone could be a very strong foundation to build upon. If story doesn't resonate with you, feels fake and you cant take a lesson, just move on, read the rest of the community post, great stuff present there

Recently remembered a situation involving a close family member. It didnt make sense before, but after reading the red pill it all makes much more sense. I will share it with you all and its open for discussion. Now he is not exactly red pilled ( he never reads) or 100% alpha. he has his flaws which i will discuss in another post. Everything he learned he learned the natural way or by instinct.

My cousin( lets call him Z , i treat him like real brother), back in India, now 24 yrs old, good looking, extremly thin( strong wind might move him ),58-62 kgs, 5,11'.

I saw the changes in him a couple of years ago(5 ish) when all of a sudden he started believeing he is extemely good looking. Where did that come from. I assume external validation from a lot of girls. I am 5 years older than him so i didnt even care. To me he was still just a kid who is just too arrogant about his looks for no reason. The changes i saw in him over years. Paying attention to his looks ( a little too much ), not listening to anyone and forming a friend circle the family didnt approve of.

The girls were already giving him too much attention as well all observed. But the whole family was against him.

Incident over the years :

overHeard story (not witnessed) but confirmed by multiple people(dialogue is important because it shows the attitude and composure): Was in the last year of high school. He was standing alone by the side of the road, Two big guys (X and Y) (from nearby college) came by on the bike. One got off the bike and slapped him hard. The juice in the hand spilled. Z stopped to breathe and to get out of the shock of the smash.

Z : Can you buy me a new one ?

No response from the guy. They began to walk away.

Z : why you hit me ? ( He says in his mind he was thinking the guy >might be related to (brother,cousin) one of the girls he screwed in the >past )

X : No reason. Just felt like it.

Z : Felt like it ? That doesnt make sense.

X: It doesnt have to. Didnt like your attitude and you are pretty easy >to slap, I have the power .

Z : Power?? Alright. Are you local (from the city)?

X : No. I am X. I rule the XYZ college nearby. And you will be dealing > with me a lot.

Z : Do I know you? Have we met before ?

X : Next time dont show your attitude. ( Walks away )

Z was still calm. As they took off. Made a phone call to a friend. ( As i mentioned he started forming a friend circle, which was huge, and family didnt approve of that, you will see why )

Z : This and that happened. When are you free? How many people are free ?

fast forward 2 hrs. There were 4 4x4s filled with around 30 people driving towards the college

The security guard doesnt stop anyone ( well he is one guy and they are 30 ). Enter the hostel. knocked down his door. Soon there were 7 hulk sized guys standing in his tiny dorm room.

Z in front : Tell me why you hit me now ?

X ( now scared knowing he has to say something ) : you stole my girlfriend .

Z ( now bit understanding ): Your girlfriend.. Whats her name ?

X : M

Z : M never mentioned you . Call her . Let me talk to her.

X : I dont have her number

Z : Calls her. You are on speaker. I am with X. Do you know X ? He says you were her girlfriend.

M : No. He has been staking me. But i dont know him. (X face confirms the story as he didnt say anything)

z puts down the phone. And slaps the guy twice. So did the rest of the people once. When they left the guys face was twice the size. Came home. Was popular in the college and the whole city the very next day.

Now i understand that you all think this is an overheard story, possible altered to flare with drama, and he has a backup of 30 guys, so hardly anything alpha in it. I thought the same way but I have an eyewitness story that I will share later which confirms the above behaviour.

I keep thinking myself why i didnt spot this behavior? Why i was repulsed by it? And why everyone in the family was so keen to opress it?

After reading the red pill, i guess i understand it all much better. He had the attitude not to react to severely to the situation. Stay calm. Both when he was alone and even back at the dorm room he was still understanding and not rushing. Its a very powerful quality to not be too reactive and very much alpha.

I even understand now why IDGAF attitude makes women crazy. Why just his belief that he is entiteld to everything and doesnt owe anyone anything led him to a new journey one would not normally take. He had HB10(well educated, smart and intelligent) throwing themselves at him left and right. He doesnt even give shit about HB8 HB9's And mind you he doesnt even have a proper college degree.

Never questioned before if the social norm in which a male child is raised nowadays destroys the natural alpha in him ? I can now almost guarantee that it does.

Not well at formatting and writing this in the office ( had some time) . Will do better next time.