What's up guys, thought I'd introduce myself and offer my input to anyone who would like to know what it's like working with strippers. Feel free to ask me anything you're curious about with the strip club scene.

Some back story for anyone interested. I'd been in a two year relationship with a cutie I met at a department store. The first year was gravy, but then she started to nag more and towards the end of the 2nd year it was evident she was psychotic/controlling/manipulative etc.

I'd already started working at a few strip clubs as a DJ (I'm a free lance DJ, which basically means jack shit in 2017) and loved not being tied down so I dumped this bitch and kept it moving.

I use to think that not all women were the same. That their environment played a big part in the person they become. But deep down inside, they are all the same. Working with strippers shows this. You can be a ghetto ass stripper with three baby daddies or an Ivy league graduate working for some firm. The only difference is the choices you were given in life, the hand you were dealt.

Strippers go from zero to a hundred quicker, but a non stripper will eventually show her cards in a more cunning and devious way. Both sides of the spectrum are very dangerous to a blue pill idiot who has no clue what's happening.

I've messed with young and dumb strippers and milf veteran type strippers who are in this for life. Non strippers, I messed with nurses, doctors, lawyers, college students, women who've hit the wall and were looking for a younger guy like me (at the time) to settle down with. Most of these women had degrees (even the strippers). Old, young, black, white, Latina... They were all the same in terms of their hypergamous nature. And they all tried to use sex as a bargaining chip (which was usually around the same time peaced out)

I'd been in the pua world since college but left that after seeing how it was turning into dudes trying to sell boot camps to Cucks and Simps (I never spent a dime on that bullshit).

I had no idea what being red pilled even meant until a friend asked me about it when I told him I was taking a break from women. Needles to say my mind was blown.

This changes everything. From who my friends are, to planning on getting out of the DJ business all together. I realize that most of the decisions I've made in life always centered around women, how attract them, be around them...and even though hindsight is 20/20, this path I took was nothing short of destructive.

I've been smart enough to never get em pregnant or marry any of them, but in trying to game and understand their nature, I've wasted years that could have been put towards something much more fulfilling than pussy.

At this point I'm heading towards becoming a mgtow monk. I've seen every angle to women, from ratchet to ivy league, and none of it makes any sense. Women do not make sense. Trying to think you have them figured out will only end in pain and misery.