This will be a short post detailing my experience at a festival this summer. I'll also provide some tips.

I've been going to festivals for over a year now and recently decided to actively pursue girls at my most recent one.

Here are the things I learned out In the field. This is for the guys who are past approach anxiety.

Active game:

If you're trying to pick up chicks, large venues like festivals and concerts are the best. The reason being that pick up really is a numbers game. You will be rejected, but at a large venue it won't matter because you can bounce around.

-My first tip is exactly that, bounce around. Don't stay in one spot, keep your energy high and positive. By constantly opening new groups of people you keep up a positive vibe and begin building social credit.

-keep an eye out for the doggie dinner bowl look. If she gives you that, she's dtf. Never been wrong in my personal experince.

-people come here to have fun, be fun. Not saying be the most hyped guy in the room but be the guy having the most fun. People will gravitate to you.

-Smile. Enough said. If you're black smile even more, black guys naturally look more pissed with a neutral face there is a reason Terry crews, Will Smith and the like, are always smiling.

-Talk. Now talk some more, now talk way more. Being silent is bad, people need to get a feel for who you are. That's how comfort is generated. Comfort allows you to touch.

-Touch builds attraction. Any kind of touch does this. A woman's body is calibrated to respond to a man's touch. This doesn't mean be sexual right out the gate (although you can be) but it means even high fives are benifical. I used to diss dudes for doing it. Touch releases dopamine.

-Rejection is good. It will feel bad but it's good, because it means you tried and if you tried you can learn. How shit you feel is your brains natural response to perceiving you failing in a social situation. Whether or not you failed is subjective. At this point my only personal failure is not doing anything.

Re-opening: if I ever run out of things to say, I leave and come back later. People love when you use their names so when you get back act like they are your long lost friend and use their name. People will get comfortable around you fast.

Cheat codes: I'm no good at talking. At least to random strangers in loud musical settings. So I cheat, I bring a prop or something I can use to help open sets or increase sexual tension.

I.E I snuck in lollipops so I could use the line "what taste better you? Or this lollipop ?"

FR: first day at the venue

First approach was a party girl dancing with her friends, I like party settings cause you can approach without approaching. Dance, make eye contact, smile. I brought a bunch of cheap shiny beads and when she noticed she asked for one. I asked her what was in it for me? She made a kissy face and it was on. Shortly after she was pulled away by her friends. I did give her the necklace though. I mean why not? You get six for 1 dollar. I bring them for the specific purpose of giving them away.

I made about 8 approaches the first night and most went the same way. Sometimes I'd give them a necklace to open other times I'd dance. I made out with about 5 girls and every time a friend would pull her away.

Normally to avoid this I would use friends to distract the group or I would open the entire group, sadly the guys I came with were too nervous so they we're simply background characters.

Second day I was in the zone, I was chatting up almost everyone I came across with before we even headed out. The past year up to this point I was working on social game mostly, so I was invited by some party friends to pre-drink at a girls place.

I mention this not because something happened but because building social momentum takes some time. I became a "yes" man for a time to get back into the social game. Social skills are a muscle, try to flex(train) when possible.

There were a couple of cute girls in our group when we arrived, I decided to try to use them as wing women. I took two girls, whom I had previously generated rapport with during the pre-drinking, and used them to open a group. I had a girl in each arm when I approached and I noticed it defused the entire group. The men didn't feel threatened by me, in fact they were almost enamored by my presence.

The goal was to pawn the girls off to the guys and go for whatever girls I liked In the group. This is a tactic employed by mystery. Sadly it didn't work out as the girls I had with me wouldn't leave my side. So I ended up leaving to re-open them later as a solo player.

Fast forward through the night and I end up being completely solo(as usual), it's almost impossible to keep tabs on everyone during these.

I end up coming across the group I initially opened with the girls. They welcomed me and we started partying, I noticed a girl I found attractive but she was dancing with a guy. I decided to make a bold move, I didn't know their relationship but I never saw them kiss. I stuck my hands out to her while she was dancing with him. She took my hand and I'm sure you can guess the rest.

Although there was an interesting "tug of war" scenario going on between me and the guy. In all honesty I felt bad, I used to be the guy getting his girls stolen. I did it so blatantly that it reminded my of my former self. I sort of became the thing I used to despise.

Being aware of hypergamy makes me feel better about it. Anyone could have taken her away, it just happened to be me.

She may become my first plate in almost a year and a half.

I'm not a stud or some guy who is constantly slaying and is super alpha. I'm just a regular guy, so realize that when you read all this.

I feel the need to come clean about that because while what I'm saying may all be truth, it doesn't have as much of an impact if I wasn't living it. I've had dry dick for a year and a half while I cultivated my SMV. While I knew these things and had to remind myself of others things I had truly forgotten what it was like to go out there and see for myself what works.

I say this because awhile back someone made an amazing post and when I made Contact I found out they weren't getting laid regularly. Nothing they said In their post was wrong even with my personal experiences but if I was gonna learn how to fish I wanna learn from a fisherman, not the guy who watched the fisherman from the dock and thinks he understands and has mastered the science behind it.

I digress.

If there is one thing I want you to take away from this post it's that you need to go outside.

Be a "yes" man.

Go experience life.

Pick a hunting ground, get comfortable then start hunting. It's been a year into festivals before I started getting laid. Just go at your own pace and most importantly;

Have fun.

Cheers.