TL;DR a simple, extremely basic but still very powerful situation from a store I visited today.

Body

I went to a interior shop nearby to get a french-press. I want to improve my tea making skills, because as we all know, good tea making skills are an obvious sign of alphaness. Especially when it's a superior, loose-leaf one.

And there she was. A babbling woman, dashing between shelves. "Should we get this one? How about this one? What do you think? Or maybe we could use this thing?"

With her, there was a slim guy, obviously younger than me, looking very bored. He reluctantly answered something along the lines of...

"I don't know".

The woman picked up a glass jar with a wooden lid. "And what do you think about this one? Would it make a good sugar-bowl?"

Man mumbled again.

"I have no idea".

Suddenly, my spider TRP Endorsed Contributor(TM) sense activated.

"But I do", I said. "It is awful. It would make a lousy sugar bowl, it is a very bad idea to use it as such".

Woman's face cheered up, instantly. I could hear it in her voice tone, it changed in a blink of an eye.

"Thank you!", she replied cheerfully. "This is the answer I needed! Thank you very much, sir."

"Somebody's not getting his dick sucked tonight", I thought.

And despite the fact I had my Endorsed Contributor(TM) bad-boy gear on, despite having an idea of "let's see what does this guy do if I approach that girl and start helping her with the choice", despite having another idea of "get the phone number and fuck her as she should be fucked for once", I left without saying a word.

I still needed to get that french press. Citrus-flavoured Lipton's green tea won't make itself perfect just like that.

Aftermath

My position in this situation was extremely powerful. I had this woman in my frame instantly and she wanted it, as it brought her relaxation. I took the burden of choice away from her. This is what she craved. Only God knows what I could do with a bored housewife like this one, if I decided to approach her.

And yes, that poor schmuck of her husband is getting shit-tests for the supper tonight. Or, maybe I did bring him one step closer to finding his red pill. Maybe.

That guy was younger than me, had hair, in my opinion he was a bit more handsome than me. This still didn't make him better fuck than me because this is more about the frame and the game, much less about the age and the looks.

And yes, I was that guy once. I had a wife once. Now I pay child support and see my kids twice a week and every second weekend. Don't be me and if you do still have a wife and you're reading this and you think you and that guy have something in common, perhaps it is a good time to try to save your family and look deeper in the rabbit hole.

Godspeed.