Source; http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/orlando-karate-teacher-nude-pics-boy-class-article-1.2681186

Body:

An Orlando karate teacher sent an 11-year-old boy in her class nude pictures and told him she wanted to have sex with him, police said Monday.

Stephannie Figueroa, 21,

dat prime nubility

faces charges of attempted lewd or lascivious conduct, solicitation and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, showing a minor obscene material and child abuse, according to the Orlando Police Department.

The boy’s mother opened the his Kik social messaging app on his phone last week and found Figueroa’s sick messages to him, according to a police report cited by the Orlando Sentinel.

I want to have sex with you,” she told him in one message inviting him to her 21st birthday party, investigators said.

ay bb, u want som fukk?

“OK IDC," the boy replied, using a shorthand for “I don’t care.”

OK IDC

AHA AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHOSE KID THIS IS

DOES THIS KID BROWSE THESE FORUMS? LOOOL!

lil kids have the best game. you can learn a lot of charisma just by dropping your kid/nephew off at the playground with girls and letting him interact unfiltered. it's actually hilarious to watch. that basic hairpulling, copying, blowing raspberries, mocking infantile shit you seem to have outgrown still works with adult women - probably even better.

this right here is the ultimate ZFG attitude if i ever seen one. this reply just joined the legendary ranks of

"bring da movies"

"gay"

"..."

"it's complicated"

"i dont wanna get u pregnant"

as ultimate ZFG replies to in the cassanova's tool box

Uninterested 11 Year Old Boy Game deserves its own blogpost. Where you at Heartiste?

Figueroa told the boy nobody else would be home during the party, according to police. She began making advances on him in February and kept telling him that she liked him, the boy told police. Investigators believe she sent him 15 nude or racy photos.

and these """grown""", hilary-voting, starbucks enthusiast cucks we call """men""" today cant even get a swipe right on tinder

let alone a text back

Sad!

Conclusion/Lesson Learned: ZFG attitude is crucial even after she throws herself at you. And never, ever forget to filter your goddamn texts thru the JumboTron Test (pretend everyone in the world is going to read your text exchanged like this kid's).

It would be funny as shit if this sub sent "OK IDC" to plates and screencapped their reactions (sent randomly with no context would be funny, but sending after receiving nudes would probably be funnier and yield better results). Just to honor 11yr Old Chad in the making.