Matched with a girl on tinder HB7, she instantly sends me a message "whats up". I wait till after work to respond cause I got things to do. We exchange about two messages and I seed the idea of getting drinks. She is down, she asks when? I tell her tonight. She says "cool".

We plan to rendezvous at a nearby bar close to her house. I get there slightly early, order a drink and wait for her. She arrives and looks pretty good (you can never trust tinder pictures).

In no time we are vibing, bantering, drinking craft beers. She confesses that she came to the bar a little tipsy, she had been drinking earlier. I'm cool with that, makes it easier for me to fuck. She says she likes to smoke when she drinks and that she has cigars back at her place. At this point I'm thinking "this is going to be easy, straight to her house fuck and fuck the shit out of her."

During our conversation I picked up numerous red flags (previous near OD drug encounters, bi-sexuality, stories about her ex being abusive, her being engaged a couple of months ago, she is a cosmetologist, mom smoking weed etc.). Anyway its all good, no plans for anything more than a ONS or maybe a plate.

I escalate smoothly with no issues, kiss her and grab her ass, she likes it, close the tab, lead her out suggesting we head to her house. We get in her car and drive to her place. We get there and she lives in a studio filled with her paintings and designs etc... usual hippy/artsy girl shit. I continue to escalate, I experience some LMR. Cool, nothing I cant handle. I relax and try again, getting better results with every move forward.

I go to the bathroom to piss, I look in the trashcan and I discover three used condoms (they looked fairly fresh, probably from the night before). I chuckle in my head "AWALT". Doesn't bother me, cause I know "NO GIRL BELONGS TO YOU, ITS JUST YOUR TURN"

She suggests we watch a dvd (who still keeps dvds anyway). I pick one and as soon as it starts to play, she jumps on me. We start making out. She says "I'm on my period". I call bullsit, so I shrug and ignore her (shit test passed). She's wearing a skimpy black dress with no bra no panty's. Shit! this is going to be easier than I thought.

She asks for a massage, I massage her back for a while. I go hard and she likes it real hard especially when I use my knuckles to kneed her neck. I pull up her dress, smack her ass, she moans in enjoyment. Then she says "pull my dress back down." I disregard her command. She pulls it down herself, I continue to rub her body but when I get to the pussy she pulls back. Did this for a while until she said lets cuddle. And this is where I made the mistake: Cuddled with her in hopes of fucking, tried to escalate while cuddling, she wasn't going for it.

She eventually falls asleep, I have to be at work in the morning so I have to exit this situation. I request an uber and I head out. Oh well......

In the uber I think to myself, if there were condoms in her trashcan and some other chad was fucking her the night before, why didn't she give it up to me (there is song with the same title by Sean Paul). What did I do wrong. Fellas where did I go wrong?

On to the next one, might have another tinder date planned for this weekend.....