Intro

I am an LTR guy, besides intermissions of plate spinning. It seems those periods are just rapid vetting periods that dwindle from 20 or so ONS’s/Fuck buddies, to dating a few women, to eventually a mostly monogamous LTR. I’m not claiming that LTR’s are the smartest strategy, however, the danger involved keeps me on my toes, and my strongest periods of self-improvement occur during LTR, while my most self-destructive periods occur during intermission. I believe this is due to the constant daily pressure to maintain frame, as opposed to the consistent fresh slate that plate spinning can provide. Here’s a few pointers on LTR’s. I’ll expand if people like.

Utmost Importance

If you choose to enter an LTR, the most important tenant and the easiest way to fuck up is to adopt scarcity mentality. Abundance absolutely must be maintained at all costs or you lose. It doesn’t take much. In fact, once you have her obsessed with you (which is a product of her getting through vetting phase) classic adherence to TRP self-improvement will do most of the work.

Cheating

I personally separate an LTR from FWB as an effort to be monogamous. I don’t see the point of side bitches just for thrills, I have more important matters to pursue and the constant LTR pussy gives me more time to pursue them (kind of the basis of human civilization). However, if you sense that you are really starting to lose your abundance mentality, and control of the relationship as a result, go fuck something for God’s sake. You know what happens when she gains control. It’s for the relationship, lads. Seriously. She’d thank you for it if she wasn’t so goddamn retarded.

Initiating LTR

She initiates the LTR, not you. Your job is to judge how well she attempts this. Her courtship of you is the most important part of the process and fuels the entire LTR. The harder she works, the more attached she will be once you give LTR commitment. She needs at least 6 months of pursuing you without fucking up at all before considering LTR. You also aren’t gonna find a worthy LTR unless you go through 15+ women that seem potential. She has to convince you. Bring out her feminine instincts to be subservient. Drive her crazy. Fuck her good, reward her efforts, but don’t commit. Unworthy and entitled women will weed themselves out. Also, this is all simultaneous. Ideally, after ~6 months of spinning, you should have 2 solid candidates to choose from.

LTR

Once you have your winner, the hourglass has turned. She will inevitably tire out and fuck up, or you will inevitably turn into a bitch beta slave. Could be 2 months, could be 2 years. You will develop feelz. You will probably love her. You’re playing with fire idiot, why the fuck are you listening to me?

Constant assessment of your resolve and frame are required. When you need to revisit TRP, do it. When you need to fuck some random whore do it. The stakes are high, but maintaining a healthy LTR is like steroids for frame development and self-improvement.

Remember, you aren’t getting into an LTR for comfort. You doing it for the opposite. It should provide a constant passive discomfort. If it’s not doing that, you’re probably fucked. Remember, you’re being almost as retarded as the guys who get married and you might end up adopting their mental retardation because you might not be a cold mother fucker capable of ghosting a girl you’ve been seeing for two years. Are you capable? She knows.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." -Friedrich Nietzsche