TLDR - Spoke to two random girls at a hotel party, both of them sat on each of my lap, later on the night our group of 20 or so friends went to the club, I danced with both girls at the same time, while grabbing one of their asses, ended up K closing two OTHER random girls in the club, whilst ANOTHER girl from hotel party kept coming up to me saying "I could do better".

So the other night my mate invited me to this girls hotel party that she was throwing for her birthday, he needed a wing to go with as he really didn't know many of them at this party so I was like fuck it. Let's see how the night will go down, by applying what I've learnt about TRP

The Hotel - My mate and I arrive at the hotel very early, possibly one the first people there, just to get started and feel the environment around us. As we enter the room, I have established my mindset for my frame, "Be fun, careless, and enjoy yourself. Always keep talking and show people you're having a good time".

A few hours pass by, where the room is actually packed out, although still enough room to move around and interact with people. As I walked around I spot this girl that I had a thing with a while back (lets call her A) and I started chatting with her and whatnot, maintaining frame, playfully teasing her about something she wore. As we were talking, I spot another girl, (we'll call get B) which I managed to call her over to join our conversation. So while chatting with A and B for a fair while, I decided to leave them so I could talk to some of the other boys that attended the party. (Note: My intention was to never hook up with these girls).

20 minutes go by, where I eventually find a couch to sit on. As I'm sitting down, A has seen that I've been a social butterfly all night, capturing the attention of most people at the party, so she decided to sit on my lap. As we exchange a couple of words in less than 10 seconds, B happens to walk over and ALSO sit on my lap. So now, you can imagine that theres this guy in a small hotel room, with two girls both sitting on each of my lap, the attention on me has got both genders looking especially the females.

The Club - So we all arrive at the club, everyone there's having a jolly good time drinking and talking shit. Now I happen to hit the dance floor, and because I have no fucks to give about trying to get girls or worry what people think, my mate and I are killing it up there. So then comes along A, who tries to dance with me, as she came closer to me I said in her ear "I'm not getting with you tonight, and I don't know who you are in here" her face was shocked, although still trying to get closer to me to kiss. All of a sudden, guess who mysteriously gravitates towards me and dancing all over me? Yeah, you got that right, B. I decided to show more attention to B to rub the jealousy a little deeper into A, Ironically, also rubbing her ass too (fuck I felt bad for doing that, but thats what they say about TRP, it's a bitter pill to swallow [DGAF Mentality]) as I'm doing that, A backs off abit and stuck up her finger at me. Anyway, I decided to ditch these two AGAIN, to enjoy myself dancing with my mate, which a complete stranger decided to compliment me on my dancing and looks, nek minnut my tongue is down her mouth. The disgust look of both A and B was memorable, not to mention the lowkey hate for eachother as they didn't speak to each other for the rest of the night.

Hours go by, where it has literally been atleast over a dozen attempts to grab my attention by dancing closer to me and grabbing my arm. It actually started to creep me out, but the part which struck me the most is that they had a scarcity mentality, ONLY desiring me, as if I was the only male in the club. It felt great knowing that I had the abundance mentality, and I had many viable options to choose from. Anyway, this random group of girls that freshly turned 18, saw what was happening, and saw me gently pushing A and B off me, came up and grabbed me away from them, after a few words with this group of girls, one girl said "I'll save you from them tonight" nek minnut. bam. Tongue in her mouth. Now I happen to finishing off making out with this girl, where I see the rest of the original girls from the hotel party, eyeing me out, now as soon as I realise that I've been talked about by 4 girls in the distance, one of them starts walking my way, and then states to me "You can do so much better, you're so attractive, I don't know why you got with her". Sounds like jealousy to me.

I ditch the girl that came up to me, ditch A and B, ditch the two random girls that I got with and called it a night. F closing was difficult for me as I had work in the morning and I lived far from town.

Conclusion - To conclude, girls want you when you're desired by other girls (High perceived SMV). By establishing a healthy frame earlier on for the night, it will TREMENDOUSLY help your interactions with other individuals (I can't express this enough). By applying a few TRP principles, I have realised how females actually are when it comes to "chasing the chad" (not that I'm a chad, but to them I was. I still have MUCH to learn).