Mini field report on some minor resistance during sex I managed to breeze past thanks to trp. Call these examples shit tests bc after we were done she says to me "i love how you just used me and had your way with me". This is not brag post, just another example of how women say 1 thing but mean another.

So got round to screwing this girl after a few dates and as I'm fucking her she dishes out some minor resistance:

1. before I fuck need to get my dick wet, so tell her "come eat my dick", she responds "just fuck me", so I repeat what I said more firmly and then she kinda groans and gives me a "Do I have to?" look.

In past life I would've tried to negotiate the bj with her somehow or just kept on asking until it was more hassle for her to not do it than do it. Now instead, I just placed my hand over her neck firmly in like strangle grip and I take my dick and just place it on her lips, and I give her a look to let her know I'm not backing down. She gets the message and is eating my dick for almost good 10 mins

1. Doing mish and I'm pinning her legs back to her face so easier to get deeper. A few times she tries to pull my hands away or tells me to let go so her legs can come down bc she likes it that way more. Thats fine except way she wants it fucks up my stroke, and I cant fuck her good.

So after 1st time I just ignore it or I pull her hand away firmly and just keep on trucking. Again she gets the message quickly and just goes with it.

1. Finally, she riding me cowgirl and I put my hands on her ass and spread her ass to get deeper. She tells me "take your hands off, i wanna do it myself". Again I ignore, then I shit you not, not even 5 minutes later she's telling me "I love way you're spreading me open"

TL;DR

Some women will shit test you even with your dick inside them. Just have to remember that she is supposed to submit to your frame, not vice versa, and taking charge and making them submit to you is actually what makes them happiest.