This will be short, sweet, and to the point: It's not as hard as you make it out to be.

Post on the chromosome subreddit:

Last night I was at a bar with some of my girl friends to celebrate my friend Melissa's birthday. We were having a good time with a couple of (too many) drinks which led us to laughing at the silliest things and being pretty loud overall.

She says 3, but it was probably 15.

Across the room we were in, a group of 5-6 guys in their early 20's were having drinks as well. At some point one of them came over to our table and I thought he was going to ask us to tone it down a little and not fill the whole room with our hysterical laughter everytime someone said something. Little did I know the guy would be coming straight at me and tell me that his buddies dared him and sent him over to ask if they could see my boobs.

It's not overly clever or complicated, just simple and to the point.

The room went quiet and as soon as he finished his sentence my jaw dropped and I looked at my friends, kinda hoping for a clue of what I should do next.

She has no ability to handle how she should respond, because she requires an external cue to guide her response. Since she needs to be told how to respond by others, when the other women act the same clueless way, she simply gives in to the request.

They were all speechless and had the same shocked experession on their faces as I probably did. While I was trying to think of a I looked around, my eyes wandered at my friends, back at the guy, then at his friends who were all looking over at us, then back at the guy and finally to my own surpise two words left my mouth: "fuck it!" and I whippd my tits out. After a moment of silence that felt like an eternity, my friends bursted out in their crazy laughter they had been having all evening and the guys started to kind of cheer from their table across the room. I asked him if this is what he wanted to which he just stuttered "perfect" with a cheeky grin on his face before he left back to his friends. We continued our ladies night for an hour or two and then went back home.

But certainly not to the surprise of anyone in TRP. Women love validation and attention. She doesn't even mention attractiveness of the guy at all; so her sexual interest in the man is a non-factor. This is simply basic women attention-seeking. The mixture of alcohol and her innate need for attention was enough for her to flash her tits.

It was just a new experience and I loved it! It felt so liberating and fun. Would I do it again? Yes and I probably will!

Yes, it is quite liberating; for men, too.

So there it is. For veteran TRPers, all of this is old hat. No surprise and nothing new to learn here. But for the newly TRP who suffer greatly with approach anxiety -- who think that dealing with women requires some specific sequence of things to "go right" in order to unlock access to seeing her tits -- well, stop over complicating everything.