I posted this a year ago on an old account that got deleted. I found it on my computer and figured I'd repost it so some of you can get some value out of it Before I delete it on my computer and so I can still have it for reference. I also added a bit more to it. Enjoy.

My friends often wonder how I do it. How I get laid pretty much whenever I want. How I bring home a girl from the bar almost every time I go out. They come out and practically study what I do. Here is what I tell them:

I am an experience to them. Be an experience. Be different than what they are used to. Don't be so formal, let loose and don't take yourself or anything too seriously.

When a girl is out at the bar and I approach her she is in for something most men will never show her. All the while I am doing it because it is who I am. It's not for her. It's for me. So if she doesn't want to come along for the ride, I don't care. Because someone else will.

It's like when someone goes on a cool trip or goes to Disney world. They brag about how much of a cool experience it was and they can't wait to go back. It's on their mind all week and they think about it down the road when they need a break from the real world.

When they hangout with me I give them that experience. I took a step back the other night out. I was on the dance floor, as I usually am. I was surrounded by a bunch of girls. In the middle of them, spinning them, laughing, just having the time of my life and showing them the time of theirs. I thought about how my friend said to me he used to go out and just watch what I was doing. At that moment I took a step back and looked around. What I saw actually woke me up to something I Never noticed before. Tons and tons of dudes just standing there. Beer in hand, doing nothing, some probably making fun of me (look at that idiot) when in reality they wish they could drop their egos enough to let loose. I left with someone that night and I guarantee the shit talkers did not. They didn't do anything but stand and talk to each other and complain how "this place sucks" So why do I care what they think. You shouldn't either.

Go out (day or night) with the intent to not care what anyone thinks about what you do. Talk to everyone (men, women, fat, old, etc.). If it's on your mind, say it. Look to find people you connect with and say "nice to meet you" and move on if you don't. Dance, laugh, move, feel the music.

Let your inner masculinity shine through. Spin her, pick her up, touch her, kiss her, hug her, high five her. And if you are not comfortable with that yet. Take it slow. Talk to her friends and everyone around her. Don't even focus just on her. Go to the bar knowing no one and try meeting everyone. Show the world how unique you are. It's okay to be weird (not creepy learn the difference) I'll meet one I like and say I'm going to meet my friends and then go meet another one. You'd be surprised how they will "accidentally" run back into you during the night.

When the bars over ask her if she wants to go on an adventure. Walk somewhere cool with her, take her the long way home, give her something on the trip home and tell her to keep it in her purse forever or you'll be mad at her. And then Make her show you next time you hangout. (This also reminds her of the fun time she had with you when she find it in her purse in the future). be vulnerable in a sense you're not giving a fuck what she might think because ultimately you don't care because you're having so much fun. It would be her loss if she doesn't want to join along. And there is a girl out there who is dying to join you. Keep meeting people till you find that girl. Be an experience gentlemen.

I know I kind of rambled and this post comes off a little arrogant but I'm trying to show you. I get what most guys want because I do what most guys don't or are afraid to. Also just because I go out and dance around like a nut doesn't mean you have to do that. You might be a different type of experience. But don't be one of those guys who wants to do those things but doesn't because he's afraid to look awkward. I used to want to dance but it was awkward for me. But I practiced when no one was watching. In the shower. In the car. Now people tell me how awesome my dance moves are.

Anyway I hope this helped someone. Go out and show your unique masculinity to the world. It's your world boys. Grab it by the balls and take it for a ride!