NSFW https://imgur.com/gallery/l4Bltsx

If this picture makes you vomit in your mouth and think what the fuck? Well good. I would attach a link to save yourself the time of googling this for verification, but go ahead, verify it for yourself.

Imagine living in Belgium, being taxed 50% (earning in excess of €38,080) for this person to then be head of all the decisions regarding how that money is being spent for your healthcare. Personally, I would leave the country. I don't care how smart this person is, how kind this person is or how politically popular this person is, if they cannot look after their own health, how the fuck can anyone expect them to look after other peoples health.

There are many social and political points that can be drawn from this example. If I am to make a point, it is that this post should make people think. It should make people question what happens when a society loses it's balls (men) and stop standing for what they believe in (Belgium is a very cucked country).

People this didn't happen overnight. Maggie De Block didn't just apply for the job and get it a week later. Some people of Belgium allowed this to happen, society allowed this to happen over a long period of time, possibly years, because not enough people said something. If you don't start standing up for the issues you care about while they are in the beginning phases, who knows what might happen down the track in years to come. Even in general conversations with family and friends, say what you believe righteously and don't apologize for your opinions.

Speaking about what you believe in is masculine and attractive to women and people in general. Don't be afraid to voice your opinion. Be proud of your beliefs, too many people are afraid to in many societies now, as is evident in Belgium - and look what has happened.