that's right. i said it. online dating is for pussies. if you got butt hurt because of that, then you're a pussy. or you can continue to live your life in denial. but then you'll always be a pussy and never getting as much as you want to.

chew on this, the top 20% of guys on tinder, then ones who actually slay? they don't even need tinder, only when they need to find a quick fuckbuddy and they have so much abundance it's very easy to add to their harem. im guessing you're not in the top tier of men. i'm not either.

so, instead of trying to play chess like checkers, find a game that works for you. and the only way to do that is to actually GO OUT and try something NEW, like pretending to be a bum. it's very liberating and helps you build a rock solid frame and idgaf attitude. get out from under your rock. and i know you're under a rock, because i too was like you. i played video games, jerked off, and browse pickup/seduction like a damn job while juggling around a few different dating apps. just like youre doing right now.

just get out of the house everyday. nowadays, i'm usually at my house from a little after i wake up to a little before i sleep. i don't always hang out with friends either. i go around exploring my city and meet new people on the daily. and when you run into someone doing exactly what you're doing (nothing) then you might find yourself a doing nothing together.

get out of the house. at first it might seems difficult or makes you uneasy. after a while, you start to look forward to it.

EDIT: This is to those struggling with approach anxiety and are just making excuses as to why they don't go out and run game.