A friend of mine asked me how to have casual sex. This was the first time anyone (indirectly) asked for TRP advice since joining several months prior. I told him that basically everything comes back to abundance mentality. "Don't be desperate." Because you're not, you have an abundance. "Be confident." Because you are, since you have an abundance. Etc.

The first time I put straight up abundance mentality into practice with a girl, was with a chick I met on tinder a few weeks prior. The night we matched, I met her at a party, fucked her that night, and now we're meeting up again at a different party.

When I met her there, she said her roommates were home, so if I was expecting anything tonight, it wouldn't happen. I said, "All you ever think about sex." (A shit test response I picked up here).

At the party, I said, in my usual cocky, playful manner (this is very important) that I better start looking for someone else for tonight. She laughed and hit me. Then I really started scanning the crowd, saying things like, "What do you think about her," or, "Damn she's probably down."

She loved this. She immediately grabbed my shirt and pulled me in to make out. We did end up fucking, but the point is this little moment.

I established the thought that she was going to lose me. Most of every other guy she interacts with has been treading so lightly because they aren't okay with finding another. Or they don't believe they can get another. Now that she sees a guy who has options, she does her best to make me think that she is the best one. This is a flip of the usual paradigm in nature sexual selection, where the male desperately tries to separate himself from the rest in hopes of catching the female's attention.

Now, I'm not saying that us here in TRP have revolutionized nature and flipped it. We all know that we still have to separate ourselves from the herd.

Just wanted to share this little moment of the power of abundance mentality with you guys. Thanks for everything. Take care.