I've noticed a pattern with controlling women. They're not like their male counterparts. They seem social and charismatic but it's like a controlling woman is an autistic woman. They don't know how to break free from being serious in conversation and eventually render themselves high strung. And not far from the branch, a controlling woman is a vindictive woman; looking to get revenge and to appear she is still in control. She'll use her white knights for the dirty grunt work and most of the time the white knight at her immediate disposal is her monogamist boy toy.

Here's an example. This girl I met adds me and I message her with a simple greeting. She keeps talking to me to I figure the fish needs a bite. I know she has a bf but hoes will be hoes so I flirt with her a little. She flirts back. But after a bit she starts getting serious and telling me how the last guy couldn't keep a secret (about her cheating). I see this as a double shit test. First she's changing the mood to a serious tone. Never a good tone to talk to women in. Second she's telling me something bad happened the last time she did it, implying the question "will I have better game than him to keep it hush hush?"

I call her out for getting so serious, call her last guy an idiot, and switch to more playful vibe. To which she replies saying she's not always this serious (laughs), appears to move to new subject matter... but again ends her reply in yet another serious tone about what she thinks about cheating. (which is funny because she admitted to doing it and now she's trying to appear morally superior about it now. Watch what they do not what they say) so by now I've picked up that she gets too damn serious right off the bat and we probably don't have good chemistry. If I'm not having fun she's not worth my time. So I tease her and call her 'ol miss serious' and say we can't keep talking cause she kills my playful vibe. I know some of you more experienced men could blast through this. I'm sure if I wanted to I could be clever and worked with this girl for the lay but something in my gut was saying 'walk away' and I wasn't feeling the chemistry anymore.

Here's where her autism kicks in. Like I said controlling women with serious tendencies seem to have 'female autism'. They don't see playful social cues well. So what does she do now that I've playfully removed myself from the conversation? Does she play back? Does she let the convo simply die? No. She feels rejected and insulted. She's lost control. I refused to get serious with her and have ejected myself from her game. She gets her white knight bf to send me a message. It went a little something like this:

"Stop talking to [girl]. She showed me your messages. She's in a relationship with me and doesn't want you talking to her ever again."

Okay so now she shows you the messages. Of course I'm the bad guy. Not the fact she kept talking to me about stuff she really shouldn't be talking with me about for just meeting! 'Ol miss serious sends me this message after

"This conversation is over. Do not talk to me again."

Jesus christ it wasn't this obvious before but it's apparent now that this woman is reeking with control issues. I probably dodged a bullet. I now wonder if "something bad happened" last time she cheated was purposefully done by her. Not only did I playfully tease her and already left the conversation on my own agency, she got vindictive, and she sought to re-frame the conversation by 'commanding me' that the conversation was over. What a cunt.

I guarantee that she won several brownie points with her man by showing him the texts. She realized she couldn't get anything reaffirming from me (sex, validation, attention) so she turns in the 'evidence' and gets trustworthy tokens from her white knight. I've been in this exact position before. I was the white knight before. I know exactly where this guy is and now I see exactly what happened behind the scenes with the female I was in a 'monogamist' relationship with.

Remember men, monogamy is a one way street. You get exclusive to her and she gets everybody. Unless she can't get someone, she'll then reaffirm her 'loyalty' to you.