Emma Sulkowitz, the girl who carried a mattress on her back around her university campus two years ago, is back in the limelight with a bizarre BDSM performance that featured her being tied to a wooden post, lifted by ropes and pulleys, then spanked with a belt. At one point the audience was asked if they wanted to participate. One person stepped forward and slapped her face.

I'm not sure what she was trying to communicate, but with me, the message received became, "This woman is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs! Stay away- Danger!"

Look at the faces in the crowd. Most look shocked or uncomfortable. I think she pushed things too far even for radicals this time. Also notice the woman wearing a "Team Emma" shirt, her face reads regret for being there.

NSFW images in article.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/mattress-girl-emma-sulkowicz-is-backand-channeling-her-rage-through-bdsm

Note: three different archiving services have only blank pages, Vice seems to have blocked them from scraping their content hence the direct link. Also, we need a WTF flair; men need to know that this type of woman isn't hot in any way, just crazy.