I have come to a realization, my friends. I'm disgusted at women.

I'm applying TRP teachings more and more, and my LTR of two years says (and shows) that she loves me a lot.

I don't. I've stopped doing that one month into digesting the pill.

She'll leave in another part of the country in August this year and really wants to keep us together. I know that since December last year. I cried my soul out then, not knowing how to do things right to keep us together when she'll be away. I've discovered TRP in April. Now all I can think about when she says that is "You bet I'll waste my committment on mostly FaceTime, messages and no sex except for vacations. I'd rather monk mode". Plus, from what I read, her cheating on me is 99% imminent, so yeah.

I just cannot love her, as I love myself for the young man that I am (18), for the things I'm doing and for the ammount of effort I'm putting in becoming as RP aware as possible.

I cannot love her because she is not my precious snowflake. Yes, I'm the only dick she ever got in two years and I'm sure of that, also I deflowered her, but since TRP I'm aware of the fact that she might be sucking another guy's cock anytime, even though I'm at my highest everyday.

Lads, don't let yourself fooled. Yes, I am happy, I am pleased. She's loyal, dedicated. She's in line. For now.

Always be ready to drop them.