LAZY

You are too lazy to count your calories. We have pocket computers, linked to the world, that can track every item of food you put in your mouth. Every item I have eaten, from the box of Christmas chocolate that Mom gave me to dill pickle spears to Red Lobster dishes, has already been entered by someone else. After a few seconds of typing in the search bar, I can hit the check mark and record everything that has crossed my lips. It's easy!!

If fat, you are too lazy to exercise, too. My calorie tracker tracks exercise. Running, doing laundry, bowling, and having sex are all available with a few motions of the thumb. Get your fat ass up, do something, and burn off the calories you are eating. Personally, I do situps and pushups before I shower. Fat people can finish in under 5 minutes. Fit men 10 minutes. I do 50+ situps and 50 pushups and it takes me around 5 minutes. If you are fat, you are too lazy to give 5 minutes of daily effort to change your body.

LIAR

I've gotten a few people to start tracking calories. My favorite story is when she said she didn't record that half a bag of Doritos. If you are fat, you are lying to yourself. You are fat because you eat too much. (Unless you have an out-of-control tumor, which isn't any of us.) I love Coca-Cola, chocolate chip cookies, and Nestle Ice Cream cones. If I eat them, I record them. Last weekend I ate over 2,000 calories worth of ice cream. I recorded in my app every single one because I don't lie to myself. If you are fat, it's because you can't handle the truth.

MENTALLY WEAK

The only way fat gets on your body is for it to pass your lips. If you are weak and eat food that isn't conducive to being physically attractive, you have to have the mental strength to pay the price for your lapse. When I downed that ice cream, I knew the price. Come Monday, I ate nothing, not a single calorie, water only. I own a blood sugar monitor and checked at lunch and again at bedtime: perfect. My body saved all those calories and released them the next day. Not only did I eat nothing, I also put in 8 miles of jogging. Eight miles equaled only half the box of ice cream cones. If you are fat, you are too mentally weak to do what is necessary – eat less and burn more calories. If you want to be healthy, or even better, physically attractive because you are fit, you have to balance calories consumed and calories burned.

NO EXCUSES