Howdy folks, so I'm in a kind of shitty situation. I've heard through reliable sources at my university that my ex-fiance is making false rape allegations about me. Now I haven't spoken to her in 6 months, and as I didn't actually rape her of course there is zero evidence. Lack of evidence plus the fact that we haven't spoken in a while should be helpful, right?

One thing I'm wondering about is when/if I will be approached by law enforcement. I've been proactive and have contacted my attorney, who is awesome. I know not to say anything and have her do all the talking, but I'm getting anxious about when such a thing could occur. I enjoy reefer you see, and am not too keen on the cops knocking on my door.

She would have filed a report roughly a week ago. Is there a chance that since this is such a bogus claim with no evidence that law enforcement would just ignore it? I live in a somewhat high crime city in the south, which is actually helpful to me in this case I think.

You know I didn't use to be too keen on mra, but this is certainly red pilling me. That fucking cunt is trying to ruin my life right when things are starting to go really well for me. Any advice or answers to my questions would be awesome, I appreciate you guys.

Edit: the cops threw out the case, it all worked out! Thanks for the support.