You've all heard the ancient feminist argument:

So it is OK for you to have slept with many women, but when a women has ridden the CC all through high school and are now 25+ with an N-count of 150, they are all sluts? All men are hypocrites!

I've always found it pretty straight forward. The problem is that modern feminism is just wrong. Men and women are not the same, in any way what so ever, no matter how much feminists try to argue this.

The logic is simple: Most women can get up in the morning, look in the mirror and say: "Tonight, I'm gonna go get laid" - and they can go out some where and spread the legs, and be right.

A man can get up in the morning, look in the mirror and say: "Tonight, I'm gonna get laid", and go out and whip their dicks out in public and get arrested for indecent exposure.

The premise is not equal, due to the nature of modern society: Men chase women, and not the other way around.

If a man has the ability to sleep with tons of women, he will be a man that shows alpha traits, a high SMV, a high self esteem, great charisma and an unbreakable frame. Standard TRP theory in effect.

If a women has the ability to sleep with tons of men, she's a woman. A woman who has a high amount of sexual partners often show traits of the exact opposite. A low self esteem, bad self confidence, lack of self respect and thus a bad SMV.

A man with a high N-count is seen as a positive trait, that, even if known publicly amongst other women, only renders an even higher SMV in their perception. No women will publicly admit that, of course - but what women say and what they do are never the same, as we all known.