A problem I see with a lot of post here is that they interpret a lack of escalation as abundance. It's easy to say a girl is a "5.5" after you failed/didn't have the balls to escalate and then hamster it as abundance. Don't get me wrong here, not everyone who has rejected an uttractive woman is of this mentality. However, if a woman is actually a 7 and she makes you hard, yet you choose to tell everyone "She was a 5 so I didn't plate her", then this post is for you. While most in the community will pat you on the back for abundance, you're only deluding yourself. The reason I'm posting this is because I've found myself guilty of this on many occasions, and I'm hoping some of you can avoid my pitfalls. I actually pussied out from plating a solid 9 who was clearly into me because "she was dumb" and convinced myself it was abundance.

Identify your hamster, once you do, you become that much closer to mastering yourself. It's easy to bask in delusion and convince yourself that you've attained abundance, but it takes balls to admit that your "abundance" is actually your lack of escalation due to fear of rejection.

tl;dr: You should read it, not that long