Paris, France, saturday night.

Yesterday I met with a friend who introduced me to a couple friends of him, including his best friend. This guy was born in one of the richest families in Paris, and obviously he's loaded. He took us to a very famous and select club in Paris, that I only heard about but never been to.

I was dressed rather well, nothing too fancy because I thought it'd just be a casual night, but still had a nice fitted shirt on and jeans. Straight up the bouncer looked me up and down, and told me "hey, maybe make more of an effort next time, it's saturday night" looking pretty pissed. I was really surprised and wanted to tell him to go fuck himself but I just played it cool to not bother everyone else by getting rejected. When I got inside, I fucking understood. If you're thinking very fancy club, you're not even there. Shit looked like a palace, marble and gold everywhere, ridiculously luxurious and nice atmosphere. Right when I got in, I felt like I didn't belong.

But the most surprising was the crowd. I made a lot of progress over the last years regarding how I look and how I carry myself and with my success in general with girls. Well everybody, bar few exceptions was 8+. Guys were all 6'0+, extremely chad looking, muscular and very, very well dressed and groomed. The women were just all insanely hot, groups of 9's and 8's all over the place, wearing designer clothes. Celebrities at the tables. Just one of the fanciest places in Paris. Well, shit. I'm not gonna lie, despite all the efforts I've made over the last years, I was starting to feel that I was in a pretty good place, and being pretty content with what I had. Let's say that I felt like I shouldn't be there. Over the night, I got in the mood and I was fine, but I realised that in this place, my perceived SMV was close to 0. 80% of the guys over there were the top 1%. I caught the gaze of a few girls nonetheless, but I just wasn't feeling it that night, for the first time in a while I felt unworthy. I know it's a stupid mindset to have, but sometimes reality hits you in the face and it's good to acknowledge it. I was starting to feel good about where I am, but this night made me realize I still have a LONG way to go. I guess the best thing is that during my blue pill days, I'd have felt down and insecure one the way home, but instead I feel just determined to work harder and better to keep getting ahead in life. A humbling experience.