Men are aware of the "Pussy Pass" that women get.

What I'd like to talk about today is the "Alpha Pass."

Yes, blue pill betas (and red pill wannabees who are KJing at being alpha) often have no idea that this exists, but it's very real.

What reminded me of it was reading this article by a very self-aware woman published in one of the few papers that would not censor such thoughts, the UK's Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3608577/Its-OK-for-alpha-males.html

She rambles on about various examples, of bad behavior, and even worse punitive fines. But then she says something remarkable:

"Men who are funny and charismatic and easy with women can get away with almost anything. One of my favourite colleagues has a habit of waggling his eyebrows suggestively at me across the room, while his hands describe an hourglass shape in the air. I find it very cheering. From a less charming man, such behaviour would be horrid - perhaps even actionable."

"Sexual harassment is a crime committed by beta-males who think they can get away with alpha behaviour."

Let that sink in for a minute.

A woman committed the politically incorrect thought crime of discussing the Alpha Pass in a mainstream media publication.

Then she twists the shiv in the beta males' collective stomachs:

"But that is a distinction too delicate for the blunt instrument of the law. How do you explain to a judge why one man's comedy is another man's bone-chilling lechery? And can we really expect the beta-males themselves to understand the difference?"

Bottom line, actions that would get a beta slapped, or reported to HR, or even the cops called, is welcomed when an Alpha is gracing a woman (providing tingly feellings) with the same attention.

A lot of guys are going to be pissed off at this. But she says it herself: A lot of guys are incapable of understanding real Alpha behavior, let alone incorporate it into their being. They're internal betas. Women recognize this. And while they're willing to socialize, befriend and behave civily around these betas, they're revolted if the beta brings up anything sexual.

Update: This is for the guys who are getting on here and demonstrating that they don't "get" Alpha by talking about good looks and Alpha as being the same thing. You're exactly the kind of beta who can't "understand the difference" that Jemima Lewis was talking about in her article.

Maybe this meme poster will help you out.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/984/818/bc0.jpg