It's interesting you begin to get your self confidence, self esteem, and self worth up. You begin to notice that a decent amount of women actually might be lusting after you.

You actually get out of your head and into the moment.

Last night I went to my weekly kickback. It's board games and a movie. I'm not really into board games. But it's cool for the social aspect. And as an actor and filmmaker I try to watch movies as much as I can and a good movie is usually put on.

I'm at the table and this cute Japanese chick is next to me. Little by little I noticed that she is totally into me. She asks me how to play, what cards to choose, etc. We then got into anime and during the middle of the game I'm showing her clips of a badass chick from this badass anime. The next thing I know when the movie starts I'm sitting next to her as she gets me my popcorn. I got her number of course.

There was another chick who I had met the week before (Asian, maybe Japanese). I saw her and how she acted and was pretty attracted off the bat. She was a high strung girl. High strung girls attract me and make me nervous. They are so full of life that it's intimidating. And they are usually too flightly for me.

As this night went on I could tell out of all of the dudes there (and it was mostly dudes after the movie was over), she paid the most attention to me. I remember when we were playing a game and I was on my phone. She was like "Hey it's your turn, I'm on a phone at a party." I just love it when a woman calls me out on my shit in a playful way. And we played around later.

There were a few other girls that I noticed were into me as well. Before I either wouldn't notice this or if I did I would just be too into my head. But I've realized the secret is really not giving a fuck and not being in your head.

I go there not to hang with women. I go there to just hang. I tend to talk to the guys overall more than the women. I talk to the guys first. I'll sit next to some women during the film. But I am ten tensed on the film.

If you are a cool dude who is being authentic and doesn't give a fuck, chances are you will have a decent amount of women interested because most guys are try hards. I remember when one of the guys playing the game got up at one point and went across the room. When he was walking me she said "looks like he got turned down." Ouch.

You have to feel like you are the shit. You have to feel that there is no one else like you. You got to do you. Don't do anything to impress a woman. I've learned this the hard way.