8 Men don’t take charge of dating plans anymore

7 Men don’t show up at your door with a gift/token anymore

6 Men don’t work at impressing anymore

5 Men don’t give meaningful compliments anymore

4 Men don’t ask women to dance anymore

3 Men don’t buy drinks anymore

2 Men don’t make phone calls anymore

1 Men don’t accept rejection anymore

The main reason that all of these things don’t happen anymore is because women, at large, stopped requiring them. We’ve turned men into lazy daters. You could argue that a guy is just not interested when he takes the short cuts, but I don’t think that’s it. Even when he’s genuinely interested, he doesn’t have to call—he can text; he doesn’t have to take a woman on a real date—today’s woman is fine with the meet-up; he doesn’t have to take notice of her brains and compassion—they go unnoticed because of her blossoming cleavage and big behind. I have always declared to be a romantic while making it very clear, however, that I am not a hopeless one, but I really wish we could just go back.

The biggest point she wants is to hark back to a more traditional time in dating where a man put her on a pedestal, kissed her ass with compliments, spent money on her, and auditioned on a date like a trained seal so she could decide if he jumped through enough hoops to fuck him.

First of all, she is writing about the Chads of the world doing this. Remember that the 80%/Beta males are invisible and what they think and do doesn't matter. Chad doesn't do this anymore is because he doesn't have to. Women created this current dating climate and the men in them are now playing by these rules. This article is a direct result of AF/BB and the 80/20 rule in action. The top 20% doesn't have to buy drinks, or bring flowers, or ask in advance for a date or even take you on a proper date. They just as you put it, "meet up" and you let this happen. The top 20% are having women throw themselves at them and then you complain that Chad isn't putting in the effort? Why should he? That list she is complaining about is an example of a man that has abundance mentality. If you want him to bring you flowers and pick you up for a date, there are 5 other girls that he has lined up that won't ask him to do all that. The theme of the nice guy taking her on a "real date" then taking her home so she can be railed by Chad an hour later has been discussed so much that it is now a cliche. I don't care how Blue Pill a guy is, nobody wants to be that guy that spent money on a date so she can bang someone else.

Speaking of spending money, it seems to me that the modern man has more of a cost to benefit ratio mentality. Maybe because of the economy, but guys now actually calculate spending money with their chances of success with a woman. Add that women are earning money too, why should he have to spend his money? I've read here and heard in real life of guys that will ask for separate checks when he sees the meet up (remember it's a meet up, not a date) fizzle out.

You ladies did this to yourselves.