Congratulations- you've been alpha shamed. It's a great feeling, and you should bask in it.

The correct response? A toothy grin and a "Thank you".

Let's take a look at what it means to be a narcissist, and why this BP culture looks down on it, and why it enrages beta males so much that they exist.

"Narcissism involves cockiness, manipulativeness, selfishness, power motives, and vanity-a love of mirrors. Related personality traits include: Psychopathy, Machiavellianism. Narcissists tend to have high self-esteem."

Step by step here people.

First of all- Mirrors are your friend. The mirror doesn't lie. It shows you where you are. If you've been working on your body, and making progress, the mirror will show you that progress. It will affirm to you that what you are doing is working and motivate you to keep it up.

I love my mirrors. And they love me.

Beyond the mirror on the wall, there are lots of mirrors in life. If women won't give you the time of day, that's a mirror. It's showing you that you need to improve. Your bank account? Simply another mirror. It doesn't lie. It doesn't make you look richer or poorer or uglier or prettier- the mirror just shows you how things are.

Why do BluePills hate this? They look like shit. The mirror to them, it shows them a truth that they hate. So they despise the mirror, the mirror that just wanted to help them and is honest to them. And they demonize those of us that respect and appreciate the mirror, because they are jealous that we love what we see in it.

Cockiness- a trait that women love. A belief that you are great, and that you can do whatever you set your mind to- redpill through and through.

So why do BPs think that's a bad thing? They have no pride in themselves. And why should they? They realize that they are shit, and the idea that someone else is better than them, and realizes it, pisses them off.

Manipulative? That's a social skill. We're always being manipulative. If I'm wearing deodorant, I'm manipulating you into thinking that I don't smell like BO. If I'm friendly with a customer, well, I'm manipulating him into buying something.

The problem for BPs? If I'm smooth and charming with a woman, she's being manipulated into sleeping with me. As we know, having sex with women is a big No No for blue pills.

I don't feel the need to explain why high self esteem is a good thing,

As far as Psychopathy, this is just you know, a smear. Narcissism is not related. But regardless, ", lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships,".

You don't want to form a meaningful relationship with the single mother? You piece of shit, physcopath. How dare you! As the bluepills would say, There's nothing wrong with her!

As far as selfishness, machievlism, power motives- you know, everyone has a duty to take care of themselves. If you don't take care of yourself no one will.

BPs hate this. They don't take care of themselves. No one else takes care of them. Their lives are in ruins.

Remember- The man that gives to all and asks for nothing in return, soon finds he has nothing left to give.

Being called a Narcissist is one of the greatest honors someone can give you- Look at the people that betas call Narcissists. Billionaires. Body builders. Pro athletes-- anyone better than themselves. Be in the company of those guys.