Hi guys, Before I get pummeled for bringing up politics, I want to say that politics ARE important. I am not a citizen but I fear for what kind of example US will set if Hillary is president.

I started out as a Hillary shill thinking she was the "safe" choice, but once I saw how the DNC manipulates the media to cover some BS "groping" and "kissing" stories that have all proven false, it got my blood boiling hard. I went over to (subreddit)wikileaks, and that led me to (subreddit)the_donald, and as hard as it is to say (mostly because I disagree on tax policy and climate change), I give the Donald fans all my support.

But more broadly, what does it mean for MGTOW/TRP? Here are some concerns:

• the liberal media is in bed with the government, and under a democratic Hillary government you can be sure women's issues will be at the forefront
  • what does it mean for jobs and affirmative action?
  • what does it mean for laws, will men be prosecuted more harshly?
  • will the status quo be such that men are no longer trusted. Look at how far the allegations got before they got discredited. 3 days of full coverage, where was "innocent until proven guilty" in all this
  • look at how much of a fuss the media makes when we say "locker room talk", even male white-knights are condemning this, whereas we all know it's perfectly harmless and doesn't mean anything
  • what will it mean for political correctness movements?
  • will MGTOW/TRP become an easy target for the media?

I can foresee public shaming and stigmatization. Anyways lads, I'll tell you, you spend ALOT of energy on this sub pouring your hearts about about TRP issues, but here is your opportunity to do something. It may very well be that a Trump government is no better than a Hillary one for TRP, I really don't know, but reading (subreddits) wikileaks, the_donald, conspiracy, and watching how the mainstream media has been handling things, I feel we are headed down a dark path.

I am trying to pass this info along in hopes that people will go out and read this information and make conclusions for themselves. If I am in the wrong for posting this here please feel free to downvote or remove my post - but I feel it is important for men in this (US, but foreigners take note) country to understand the front that might be mounting against them with a feminist potential president.

Thanks for reading. Also thanks for the gold, just wanted to get the word out!