As I am in a weird head space ATM I'll keep this really short; basically I am 31 and had not had sex with anyone since my last (oneitis) LTR - 8 years ago!, yep that long.

I've been 'RP' for around 3 years with fluctuating levels of motivation, commitment to personal goals and generally building myself up. Many dark down days (months/years) and blind paths and a few positive changes also.

I've never been overweight, usually exercise and eat well. Have stayed employed most of the time and in those eight years I had lived in 5 different cities, +300k population so there were obviously plenty of girls around me which added to the frustration, that and the fact that I wasn't sitting around not socializing, i was going to venues and around girls in places of work. The void of not 'being able' to attain girls easily gradually started to affect me more and more and i got sick of counting. But i still did.

Anyway, the past few months have been sort of bland all round, i have been working out hard, not masturbating and just trying to focus on me and hobbies, after a bad few days at work i decided to head out solo (still new to this city and don't have friends here) Friday night to some clubs and just NGAF/zfg for a while.

A a bar I stuck up some conversation with 2 cool guys and we hung out and chatted, then headed to a nightclub, about 2 hours into the night i was on a couch near the dance floor resting and this 7ish/10 flusy blond in a red skirt literally just comes and sits down and lays on my lap (obviously also quite inebriated). Smiling, eye contact level 9, looking up and grabbing my hand and rubbing it over her body, was kissing her neck and she lapped it up, basically a girl on heat dtf.

We hung around for a hour or two then she invited/persisted me to come to her house. I was slightly nervous about my performance and if i had lost any techniques, both orally and intercourse, but i think all the pent up passion & memories helped me savor the moment and do the job (like riding a bike, which i wouldn't have guessed), I almost pulled the pin on sex with her but thank god I got it done, and yes I wrapped it up and disposed of the (my own supplied) condom :)

Oddly enough just this Wednesday before I failed 21 days into nofap, so I would have thought my 'vibe' and testosterone boldness could of been shot and getting into creep territory.

I guess i titled this with 'funny world' because of how almost absurd it is that i could strike out so much, so many nights, and then after all that time a 'random' (decent looking) girl literally falls into my lap.

Maybe it wasn't random, perhaps there were elements of things i have changed within me that made it happen? (being more masculine, assertive, bold and proud (prized?)

Anyway, nothing spectacular here - "MAN HAS SEX" stop the presses, i know right?, but be god damned i am glad I don't have to stay all moody and mopey and count days since anymore and dwell on if my self worth is less because of it. thanks for reading.

edit: spelling