Co-worker of mine is 6'4" great facial genetics, pure mesomorph body type and the girls swoon over him. Yesterday, flew his girlfriend in for the day and she was a dime piece let me tell you. At first, I felt a tinge of resentment , but the Redpill is helping me to put these encounters into perspective and not succumb to emotional turmoil and self loathing like I used to. Even if I never get a girl of that caliber, I'm beginning to realize that the very beautiful people out there are basically not any better than the rest of us, only luckier. Assortative mating is real, and while guys can box above there weight class, model good looks seeks its own kind. Thing is, the sex isn't necessarily better, nor the couple necessarily happier just because they are at the top of the desirable pyramid. Some manosphere authors exclaim that cumming inside of a 10 is the superlative male experience, but what happens an hour later, a day later, a week? Nothing lasts in this world, so enjoy it but be unattached. I think part of bluepill brainwashing is convincing the population that normal people will never enjoy the abundance of life that beautiful people do, but this is simply a lie. Long story short: don't put beauty on the pedestal.