I've seen a lot of meta discussion on here describing Chad. Chad is this, Chad is that. Chad is swole and gets laid because of his muscles. No! Chad is a smooth-talking natural who gets laid thanks to social proof that he doesn't even know how he cultivated. He got laid when he was 13!

Chad is all of those things, or none of those things. Point is, Chad is the successful unknown. Chad is whoever makes us feel inadequate. Chad is very real, as anyone whose ever been cuckolded by Chad knows, but a blank canvas is also real. We attribute superhuman ability to Chad, although he is only a man. That's because when you're lying on your back with the lights in your eyes, the man looming above you - the man who knocked out out - looks like a god.

I have had several Chads in my life - but I've also been Chad. I once fucked a girl a few times, then got an enraged phone call from her boyfriend. He screamed and threatened. I hung up. He sent me raging texts. I blocked him. He emailed me. I replied something like, "look man, I'm really sorry this is happening, but... she never mentioned a boyfriend." He emailed me back begging me to stop fucking his girl. Practically sang me Jolene. I - short and skinny with thinning hair - was that man's Chad Thundercock. I easily and flippantly took what he cherished most and smashed his world without even realizing it. He never met me in person - he probably tortured himself imagining me to be a swole stud with a 10-inch cock. I was squarely in AFC territory at the time, but to that man I was Chad.

In college, I was good buddies with Chad. He lived off heiresses, fucked any woman who looked at him... couldn't step outside without tripping into pussy. He fucked a new girl every week easy, and guys naturally kissed his ass. Then one drunken night he told me about his Junior year in High School, when the captain of his basketball team - a senior whom he admired - fucked his girlfriend. His virgin girlfriend, who hadn't even given it up to him yet. He spent the rest of high school a broken introvert. Yes, even Chad has a Chad.

My advice, if you never want to worry about Chad again, is to quit making Chads.