Summary

I've been currently working on myself through lifting, dieting and reading. Since I haven't paid attention to women I still have a lot to improve in my game. This week my flatmate's sister was visiting and she's quite fun, talks a lot and helped me learn some good stuff.

She's hot but I don't want to fuck her, her brother is a good guy and we spend time together. I still got attracted and I still was shit tested. She's also a MMA fighter

Things were ok, had fun conversations, passed verbal shit tests and she escalated to show me some choking moves that I later tried on her. Then I started failing during the nights of smoking weed, I just became a complete idiot

Sometimes she gets too aggressive and even though I deflect them with AA it can get quite repetitive. I know I fucked up so I understand why this is happening. When this happens you have to start ignoring the shit tests and remove attention completely, don't try to Amplify all the time or you will look like you just take all the punches. It is also a must to implement Amused Mastery (read about it)

Lessons learnt:

-Take any opportunity to improve your game, even your cousins will shit test you. Shit even my mate shit tests me when we are in group but he only does it once in a while and I appreciate that he keeps me alert

-Dont do drugs, for me its impossible not to become a complete idiot because Im still BP and I have to be very alert

-Mantaining frame is hard as fuck, even more after its broken once plus living with a woman (keep in mind for LTR's)

-Dont let her shit test you forever, start ignoring her bullshit at some point or you can become a punching bag. Amused Mastery is key.DO NOT become reactive and start shit testing her back or negging her, just ignore her

Just some newbie tips regarding game and frame, you are welcome to expand on this.