...And Ruth Gets Jealous

So I invite these 2 new Tinderinas over the same night. Sue and Ruth.

Sue comes over right after I got off, Ruth comes later that night. Cool.

They fall under that "standard-practice" level of Tinder fodder so after gaming a devils daughter these past 2 months (which is a whole nother story altogether) gaming them's cake.

So the Sue chick shows up early. I throw on some Netflix and we start "chilling" right away. We watch We Are Still Here. Best damn horror movie on Netflix. Seriously. Have no idea what happened the first half and it was still the shit.

Anyways Sue pretty much knows her role so she leaves the shit tests at a minimum. She just likes the chilling part.

About halfway in I get a text. But fuck stopping. Let's text and chill at the same time. Who says guys can't multitask?

Guess who. Ruth. "I'm omw." Hour and a half early.

I tell her not now. Next text "I'm here" then a knock on the door.

Sound familiar? If not go read "...And Lucy Tries Harder".

Anyways since we're chilling by the door I know she could hear is. The Netflix I mean. I open the door and she's wearing this mesh body suit, a robe and a kink collar.

So I've got two options here. I could

a) Do like last time: shut the door and tally the losses.

OR I could ....

b) Go for broke, throw the Hail Mary, invite her in and aim for threesome because Sue likes girls and I like 2 girls.

So I invite her in and tell her to sit in the love seat. I sit between them. They just sit and stare at each other and it's mad awkward.

NOTE: In situations like these you can't let that awkward silence sit and stay as blunt and upfront as possible. They'll both listen for inconsistencies and attempts to console and justify.

In short, don't act like you've been caught with your pants down (even if you just were). Act casual and be calm. They'll subconsciously mimic your "vibe".

Ruth says something along the "plausible deniability" line of "Is this your friend?" I tell her yeah. "Is she your...special friend?" I look over at Sue to try and keep this a 3-man conversation. I say special how.

"Do you have sex with her too?" I don't hesitate. I say yeah. That's it. No explaining why, no going into detail and no justification of action. Just. Yeah.

"What is she to you?" I say a special friend. "Is that what I am?" I say yes that's what you are. And Sues sitting quietly. Good Sue.

NOTE: If a girl ever grills you on another girl answer swiftly and err on the side of either equality (i.e. you see/value them both equally; safest and easiest route) or the other girl being better than her (ex. "Am I the best lay you ever had?" "No Christy was.") It shifts her focus away from trying to manipulate you to a deep-seeded desire to be better than the other female (or at least to convince herself that she is).

The whole "daddy's little princess" fads given these chicks an incessant need to prove that they're better than the other princesses (therein becoming that special princess everyone told her she was).

So if she thinks you think Christy fucks better than her she'll fuck the literal shit out of you out of spite for Christy. You become a sex judge all to suit her own self gratification ("I'll show YOU whose better at sex! Fuck Christy and her damn fake implants!"). Gradually tell her she's getting closer to Christy level, draw it out to keep it going longer. It's a win-win. Hooray for game.

Ruth wants to talk in the back so we talk in the back. Sues fine so whatever.

She starts by talking in past tense:

"I liked you..."

"I thought you were..."

"I wanted you..."

Then she says:

"So you were gonna fuck her then fuck me right after?" I say yep.

Then she's gives this big finale of a statement:

"I just can't do this anymore."

She slowly gets up and walks to the door. She waits for me to try to convince her not to leave. I say see yah. That's it. Short pause, then she sits back down.

NOTE: I say this all the time and it bears repeating: ALWAYS let them leave without consoling or trying to justify yourself or arguing against her or whatever. Just don't react.

A ton of guys make this mistake. She's gonna try to get you to chase her. If you don't chase her however, in her mind you two are "unresolved" or "lack closure" and come back. Why?

"Closure" to girls is a basis to be unattractive to you. They can't be more invested and just let go. They need something to support letting go. This could cover a whole post ultimately they need you to do something beta-ish to "get over you". Else they'll just become another Alpha Widow.

Her tone 180s. She goes on about how she was wrong and how I warned her about me fucking other chicks and that because we aren't together she shouldn't be upset. I don't answer. She says she guessed the situation just shocked her and she feels silly walking in in all fishnet.

She asks what I want her to do. I tell her stay. She says "I want you to kick her out but I know that's not you." I say it isn't. She says she doesn't like girls. So much for the threesome. Some of the other plates are down so whatever. She leaves.

Sue says she's never seen some shit like that before. I laugh and we start chilling.

About halfway through my phone rings. I answer knee deep in chilling.

It's Ruth. All she says is text me when she's gone. I say ok.

We finish and Sue leaves. I text Ruth and she shows up not 2 minutes later.

The first thing she says walking in: "Did she say anything about me after I left?" I say no. She begins to talk mad shit about Sue and I let her ramble on.

NOTE: You see? It was never about me. It was about competing with Sue.

She asks what the sex with Sue was like and if Sue gave me head and if I liked it and if Sue was better than her. Sue Sue Sue. I say yeah. She says and I quote "You need to wear a condom because I don't know what that bitch has." I say no. She doesn't argue it further (but seriously guys wear a condom).

She shit tests a bit more. I ignore her. Then she starts talking about the last time we chilled. And that's my cue to fire up Netflix.

LL: Let girls squabble and get jealous. Jealousy's a strong indication of investment and a sign that in some way preselects on is at work.

By letting her know that there are other chicks better than her you establish your standards and where she fits on that scale. From there it's up to her and her hamster do decide how to increase her ranking.

-Om

EDIT: Okay so I've had a bunch of people request to see what my physique is so here's a picture of me plus a screenshot of my Tinder profile.