...yep, no lie. We had an hour date and I suggested wine and a movie back at my place. She agrees (we had already kissed and talked about tons of different topics

Once bounced to the house, I wait 20 minutes then initiate escalation again on my bed. I start kissing her and then start to take her pants off and she grabs my hand so I say I respect whatever you want to do and sit back and stop. She then lays next to me we watch tv and I start kissing her again, this time she doesn't stop me and I get her pants off and as I go for a condom I realize I don't have one and she wants a condom. So I just give up. All escalation has stopped, I'm not forcing anything.

At this moment her Anti Slut Defense kicks in and she puts her clothes on and covertly slides out the door in like 15 seconds looking shamed and kinda embarrassed.

I receive an email from match.com in morning threatening to ban me for inappropriate conduct.

UPDATE: So just to be clear, sexual topics and kissing occurred BEFORE we even made it back to my place. This chick LOVED the alpha types, which makes it ultra ironic considering if I "didn't escalate" I wouldn't of even had a chance in the book, she would of left not respecting me. She even qualified me on how alpha I am before even getting the number with "I have to see if your worthy" after I said something she thought was weak. On the date we met at Starbucks, she tries to get me to buy her coffee and when I don't she goes "well you just lost two cool points"....she was constantly shit testing...this girl flirted like a pickup artist and just loved the alphas.

So final thoughts on why she left shamed/embarrassed - that's what I am trying to figure out. Because I totally respected her and even said "I don't judge I respect whatever you choose" and never escalated more than when she stopped me. But when we did kiss she was like "ur so aggressive" she was soo into it, she loved it. Hence why she eventually let me take her pants off and wanted to bang.

Also for context, I had a hickey on my neck from a previous girl and there was a clothing piece from another girl in my room that she noticed and commented on. So either

a) she felt like I only wanted her for sex and thought I was a player and assumed I would end up just using her b) she felt like I turned her down by not having a condom c) she lost respect for me for not having a condom and for me willing to do raw dog d) got to point of no return - sex didn't happen and anti slut defense kicked in

Their was no time for consoling her. She immediately set up after the condom thing. Logic kicked in. Point of no return. I told her to lay back down and we won't do anything and she just left.

I texted her the next day saying I enjoyed it so she didn't feel bad and of course nothing.

Then the inappropriate behavior from match. Which I am sure was reported as borderline sexual assault

I just don't know what I could of done differently. That's kind of the cardinal rule if you want to get laid, - when a chick stops you, don't stop forever, she's just saying not now......so re-engage and see if she's willing to go farther. I haven't had any other girls act like this.

UPDATE 2 : I have concluded the reason for this situation was that she got the impression that I was just using her for sex and assumed I thought she was a slut and saw her as just another notch on the belt. This was the cause of the LMR. The fact that she could see proof that I just had sex from another chick recently, probably worked against me in this case. This was no drawn out LMR, the kissing progressed very rapidly because of how easily she got turned on by it. The chemistry was like from 0 to 60 quick....she stopped me but then when I tried again we started kissing and then bam we progressed to her pants off like that......I should have slowed down between restarting escalation, made her feel that I do not judge her, and build some more rapport.

Additionally, I should have called her immediately when she left that room. It felt weird how she left, but I never experienced it. She was feeling internally like an object of sex and by me waiting to the next day she was already past the point of no return and it confirmed to her that I did not value her.

------This really shows how f'd up woman are. It's a delicate balance. If I tried to too much comfort or too wait, well you will get crucified with today's chicks. I have been penalized for not escalating before too. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.