TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New Old TopControversial
Login or Register
146
- Hide Preview | 171 Comments | submitted 7 months ago by Roughneck16 [Post Locked]

Here is an article for you.

Based off the information presented therein, I'm offering the following advice for those of you who wish to find and maintain successful relationships.

  • For the ladies, you may not appreciate the fact that men prefer younger women with a small waist-to-hip ratio. You may also not like the fact that a high income or social status contributes little to your SMV. Nevertheless, as much as you hate the game, you can't change the rules. If you want to find a good man and enjoy the benefits of committed relationship, you need to make a conscious effort to get in shape and be attractive while you're young.

  • For men, the same advice I give women applies to you: you may find it frustrating that women go for rich, powerful, or attractive men. Don't be bitter. The incels will whine constantly about how women reject them. Instead, they should focus their efforts in going to the gym, improving their hygiene/style, and laying down the foundation for a successful career. I went from mopping floors in college to making beaucoup bucks as an engineer. Believe me, things changed. It required patience and sacrifice, but it was so worth it.

Full disclosure: I'm the author of the article. In the comments, I would like for you to tell me where you think I'm right or wrong in my written analysis. All comments (including highly critical ones) are welcome.

Discuss.

[-] AutoModerator 2 Points 7 months ago

Just a friendly reminder that as TRP has been quarantined, we have developed backup sites: https://www.trp.red and our full post archive (and future forums) https://www.forums.red/i/TheRedPill. Don't forget to register on TRP.RED and reserve your reddit name today. Forums.Red is currently locked but will be opened soon.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

[-] someonesopinion6969 1 Point 7 months ago

why? because they want someone smarter/successful than they are. you don't need to debate this.

that just leaves men who have made it themselves in a world where women are more likely to 'make' it than men.

​

​

[-] Lendoran 2 Points 7 months ago

Absolutely brilliant article. Is there a place we can find more of your work to read?

[-] Roughneck16 2 Points 7 months ago

Sure. There's this article.

I'm working on some more too.

[-] mtriad 1 Point 7 months ago

I'm finding that having 150k engineering career, gym, etc made a bit of a difference but nothing like oh my god what a difference. at least where I live, girls don't seem to care much on how good you career is unless you are a bloody multi-millionaire.

[-] Verne42 1 Point 7 months ago

So basically, the stoic dichotomy of control applied to the red pill theory

[-] McVaghunter 2 Points 7 months ago

Your post follows TRP teachings especially the part about incels bitching instead of improving. I'd change the order of "women go for rich, powerful, or attractive men" to " women go for attractive, fit, powerful men" since we're not here to provide.

"Maintaining successful relationships" is debatable, after all, LTRs are a bluepill concept and the redpilled man should maintain a herd of harem and not a serious relationship.

As for your article, I'm not interested in reading it since it's irrelevant to my interests; I'm not a woman, and I'm not sexually attracted to "successful Women" aka "25 yo+ women" aka "post wall females"... Teenage pussy is the only way to go.

[-] omega_dawg93 2 Points 7 months ago

teenage pussy up to 27 yr old pussy might be better but it comes with a MASSIVE headache most times.

[-] McVaghunter 0 Points 7 months ago

If most girls don't even bother taming down their bitching when they're with you then you should start questioning your own SMV.

[-] omega_dawg93 0 Points 7 months ago

post isn't about me so don't try to make it about me.

my smv is your worry when you're girl is in my eyesight... better yet, when I'm in her eyesight.

so if you disagree that girls don't think the world revolves around them until the wall approaches (27-30 yo), then discuss that.

i don't address personal shit.

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] SeasonedRP 6 Points 7 months ago

This article is spot on. It squares with what I have observed over the last 25 years or so. Women want to move up. They want a man who earns more or at least comparable to what they earn, and who is smarter or at least as smart as them. I would add that people generally tend to interact with others in their socioeconomic class, and thus tend to associate with, date, and marry others like them. While you do sometimes see high earning males date or marry attractive women who are, e.g., receptionists, it is more common to see them with either high earning or comparably-educated women. High-earning females, on the other hand, would be mortified at dating beneath them. You'll very rarely see one of them dating a bartender or bouncer.

If you are a successful man who also takes care of himself and has a working knowledge of game (I see more naturals in certain professions than with middle class men), women will constantly give you IOIs. These guys aren't on ask trp wondering what to do if a girl didn't text back within 30 minutes. They are instead blocking and ignoring calls and texts because they are bombarded with opportunities.

[-] Roughneck16 10 Points 7 months ago

While you do sometimes see high earning males date or marry attractive women who are, e.g., receptionists, it is more common to see them with either high earning or comparably-educated women.

I remember advising my 6'4" buddy to focus on tall girls. Why? It's simple: exploit your advantages. Because women over 5'10" or so have a much smaller pool of potentials and will jump at the chance of dating a taller man. In that same way, after I graduated college and landed a good job, I focused on educated girls because I knew they didn't want to "marry down."

High-earning females, on the other hand, would be mortified at dating beneath them.

I studied engineering in college and my department was about 15% female (I knew all of them by name.) The vast majority of those girls are now married, mostly to other engineers, which is unsurprising considering that's who they were around all the time. The few that didn't marry engineers instead went for doctors and lawyers.

To my knowledge, none of them married music or education majors.

[-] Nicolas0631 1 Point 7 months ago

The couple I know, both the man and woman have a high level of education. it is uncommon even for male engineer to marry a girl without education.

First of all in statistics, people tend to find their partner a lot at university and at work or in their social circle, so that means they meet people similar to them.

Still in statistics, people tend to marry similar IQ. If your partner is too smart or too dumb, it get your upset.

Do not mix the sex requirement and LTR requirements.

[-] Roughneck16 2 Points 7 months ago

First of all in statistics, people tend to find their partner a lot at university and at work or in their social circle, so that means they meet people similar to them.

I think that's changing now that most people meet on apps.

Still in statistics, people tend to marry similar IQ. If your partner is too smart or too dumb, it get your upset.

Be careful not to conflate education with intelligence or earning power. They're not the same thing. One of the smartest girls I ever dated was a drop-out who worked as a secretary. Maybe she wasn't the most academically talented person, but she was very clever and could keep up a conversation. I never got bored talking to her.

[-] Nicolas0631 1 Point 7 months ago

In statistics education is correlated with intelligence and earning power. In my country for example people with a master degree earn on average twice as the overall population.

And in statistics again the IQ is not the same.

This doesn't mean you wont find smart people with high salary that did not get any diploma.

This is just formal education is the easy way.

[-] Roughneck16 1 Point 7 months ago

There's a correlation, but plenty of room for outliers.

[-] SeasonedRP 1 Point 7 months ago

I'm not mixing the sex and LTR requirements. To the contrary, many commenters on threads like this don't understand what an alpha really is and need to study more. Being good looking and going to the gym doesn't make you an alpha, especially not to a highly-successful woman.

[-] omega_dawg93 1 Point 7 months ago

very true. they marry up or stay single.

[-] _do_not_read_this_ 1 Point 7 months ago

But seriously, tiny women are so much fun! You can throw them around the bedroom, dominate them physically, intimidate them, you can put both their hands behind their back and hold them there with one of your hands, leaving the other one free to play (did that the other night with a tiny cutie I'm seeing).

I'm seeing another woman who is almost as tall as me and sometimes I can feel her wanting to physically dominate me (I suspect I'm the first real man she's dated so it feels like she's used to being in charge).

[-] Acceptable_Camel 36 Points 7 months ago

Why successful Women struggle to find love?

Simple, I can't fuck your Ph.D

[-] maljo24 1 Point 7 months ago

The successful women I know don't struggle to find love.

[-] B_Campbell 3 Points 7 months ago

I went from mopping floors in college to making beaucoup bucks as an engineer.

Your name wouldn’t be Will Hunting, would it?

[-] MattyAnon 15 Points 7 months ago

Hi Alex,

From your article:

but had remained single into their thirties

This neatly glosses over "rode the cock carousel as long as possible". All women who are not totally undateable get endless good offers of relationships and even marriage throughout their 20's. If they are single at 35 it is entirely her choice.

And why make this choice? Because being single (or serial dating or riding the CC) is a lot more fun than being in a relationship.

Successful women are not struggling to find good men - they are choosing to ignore them. It's a lifestyle choice.

And I don't blame them: I entirely agree that being single is more fun.

The problem I have with women is the fundamental blame shifting that women are doing where they say "I can't find a good man" when what they really mean is "I want hot sex and a top 1% man but there aren't enough to go around".

Fundamentally the problem is hypergamy - something the article alludes to financially but not sexually: women are all fighting over the top few % of men and are unwilling to settle for less. The man she can fuck is much hotter than the man she can keep around, and fundamentally women value hot more than loyal. Hence this is a problem of their own making. Not that women have a choice in how they are any more than we do, but the "women are struggling to do X" articles are usually glossing over the realities of female choice and female nature in favour of flattering women: these women are just tooooo successful! .... or shaming and blaming men: grow up and marry these whores already! She's got a degree!

As you say in the article: women want to marry up.... but it's not just financial. They want a top 1% man in EVERY way. She probably has never met one, but that doesn't stop her holding out for this mythical creature..... until at age 35 she panics, feels her declining SMV, and marries a beta male who pays the bills while she whines about how awful men are on social media.

And thus, while high-achieving professional men enjoy wider
options than the average men, high-achieving professional 
women have narrower options

No, they don't have narrower options. They have more options, but they desire less of them. The options are still there. Attractive successful women can date anyone. But they narrow their own choices by their desire/need to "marry up".

men primarily evaluate women based on their looks

And with good reason. Beyond a woman's looks (and therefore sexual pleasure offered) and potential willingness to carry our genes, what else is actually being offered? Dating a woman is a huge cost (financial, time, emotion) and significant risk. She's not going to share her money, her career, she's not going to be offering rides in that fancy car, and is unlikely to be letting someone live rent free in her house. The vast majority of women are unlikely to even pay their way in a bar. Aside from looks women offer us nothing - and that's exactly how they like it. The choice to behave differently is available to successful women: they could offer more, pay more, make our lives easier, be easier to date and be more fun. But they choose not to. Beyond her looks, she's offering nothing so it makes no sense for men to value anything else.

My advice for single people on the hunt is this: evaluate potential 
mates carefully, but in the end, you should marry the person you 
love.

Marriage is a stupid fucking idea for men. I'm not even going to debate this point anymore, the facts are there for anyone who does even a modicum of research, so we'll just skip past that.

That aside, the "love" conclusion is sprung out of nowhere. You (Alex) have listed the reality of successful women struggling to find men that are "good enough" for her (although you've couched it in the nicest of terms, allowing women to maintain a veil over their endless indiscretions) - but then spring the "in conclusion, marry for love" standard blue pill narrative on us. As a conclusions to an analysis of the SMP for successful over 30's women, that's pretty weak.

[-] nofilmynofucky 2 Points 7 months ago

I felt the conclusion was an attempt at avoiding going 'the full red' with it; an olive branch at the very end, meant to be taken with a (dozen) grains of salt.

Considering the dude is using his irl identity, I'd say that's a smart inclusion that leaves him far less vulnerable.

[-] MattyAnon 4 Points 7 months ago

Considering the dude is using his irl identity, I'd say that's a smart inclusion that leaves him far less vulnerable

Right.... so it's exactly the same as all the rest of the BP media.

We are not happy with the rest of the media pushing a Disney-esque "Men: get married and sacrifice yourselves" message, and we shouldn't give special privilege to this piece just because it got crossposted to here.

The piece is very far from hard hitting... it's almost exactly the same message as seen everywhere else: the myth that successful women struggle because they are outperforming men while ignoring how culpable women are in removing men from higher education while simultaneously fucking Chad and then complaining about... well... everything.

[-] Nicolas0631 2 Points 7 months ago

I fully agree that a successful woman does have more choice. She just decide herself to ignore them.

[-] lala_xyyz 7 Points 7 months ago

The only thing feminism is doing is breeding feminist hoes and career women out of gene pool.

The next generation of womyn will be a bit more docile, a bit more stupid, and have a bit stronger maternal instincts.

Little by little, evolution gets rid of degenerate bloodlines.

And it's beautiful.

[-] jewishsupremacist88 -13 Point 7 months ago

lol..telling incels to hit the gym is just cope. these guys are born to be virgins

[-] 8n0n 19 Points 7 months ago

Women are born, men are made.

Even the most seemingly hopeless of men can rise above their station, through determination and hard work (monk mode), and from the forge of iron develop an integrity of character that I find far more admirable than the women born to their looks and the equivalent men skating by effortlessly through life on the coattails of their fathers.

^^^^Read ^^^^this ^^^^post ^^^^at ^^^^own ^^^^risk ^^^^and ^^^^presume ^^^^this ^^^^has ^^^^been ^^^^modified ^^^^by ^^^^Reddit ^^^^Inc.

[-] jewishsupremacist88 -6 Point 7 months ago

telling men who are 5'3 who are ugly and deformed to hit the gym is laughable at best. they can moneymax and get a sugarbaby/escort but no one will ever love them

[-] bright-morningstar 1 Point 7 months ago

If you really believe that women only loves/dates/fucks men who is taller, handsome, and rich. You probably have no observation of the real world, but watching too many youtube videos and movies.

[-] omega_dawg93 1 Point 7 months ago

women fuck to get off, not be lonely, feel wanted and desired.

only fuck is different than "want to fuck" which is also different than "will leave you to fuck him within 30 min."

there's never just one option for women to get sex... there's always some guy around and perhaps they're just settling at the moment but waiting for a reason or chance.

[-] bright-morningstar 1 Point 7 months ago

Wow that's a good one. I'm serious. Were you ever that guy waiting around, settling for that moment of horniness of the girl even tho you don't work towards her doing anything, did you get a fuck like that ever before?

[-] omega_dawg93 3 Points 7 months ago

1992, Houston Texas at Walmart. i was in town for work and she lived there.

i was looking for things i forgot at home when she walked up smiling... noticed she was married. exactly 2 hours later, we were fucking in my room.

2 condoms later, she went home to her hubby.

[-] bright-morningstar 1 Point 7 months ago

Damn man I wasn't even had born at that time xD But what is the possibility of the occurence of this event? I mean how many times had you similar experiences like that? Not the same but similar. Thanks for sharing :D

[-] omega_dawg93 4 Points 7 months ago

several times... too many to count, esp when i was out of town, just moved to a new city, or ran across tourists in my hometown NOLA.

the first thing they say... "wow, you have a different accent," & it takes off from there.

that's why i always say, men have no idea how often women fuck. but I'll tell you it's way way more than any man thinks. plus, "it didn't count," is real in girl world so they discount it away and feel zero guilt.

from Reddit: "ALL females are sluts with the exception of your sister (out of ignorance) and your mom (out of respect)."

[-] bright-morningstar 1 Point 7 months ago

that's why i always say, men have no idea how often women fuck.

That's what I always say too. Men think women don't fuck at all except when they have bf.

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] jewishsupremacist88 1 Point 7 months ago

lol. i have plenty of real world experience with this, pal

[-] [deleted] 7 Points 7 months ago

Your argument that women will only love them for their money, and not for their muscles or height hilariously contradicts itself.

Women are incapable of loving men for "themselves". They only love men for what they bring to the table.

[-] bright-morningstar 1 Point 7 months ago

There are better and solid things a man can bring to the table instead of muscles height or money. Those are all superficial stuff, what I mean by superficial is they are impermanent, require maintanance and hard work that is too unnecessary to get a chick dicked down. It's all about the character, call it game or being an alpha whatever. If you are a man, that means if you have a solid integrated character that been gone through "individuation" process of the psyche, even the baddest of baddest bitches will bown down.

[-] [deleted] 2 Points 7 months ago

Definitely, character plays an integral part. Not only for gaming women, but more importantly it plays an integral part in battling the obstacles that come on the journey of your mission. It goes hand in hand with being stoic and maintaining an unbreakable frame.

However, staying in the top 20% does require constant maintenance and hard work. So those superficial qualities are still pretty important if you want to stay at the top of the food chain.

[-] bright-morningstar 1 Point 7 months ago

However, staying in the top 20% does require constant maintenance and hard work. So those superficial qualities are still pretty important if you want to stay at the top of the food chain.

That is very true for those who are "all in" in this chick game, like those RSD people. But not for those who want to do a hit time to time and retreat to calmness and work.

[-] Imperator_Red 5 Points 7 months ago

Women are born, men are made.

This is shown in how our fiction is marketed as well.

The original Transformers movie was targeted at teenage boys. Shia Lebouf is an average chump who pines after the affection of the impossibly hot girl. He gets her after he saves humanity from being destroyed by evil space robots. If this story actually happened in reality he would be literally the greatest hero in human history. That's what it takes for AFC to get the smoking hot girl.

50 Shades of Grey is targeted at younger adult and middle aged women. Ana Steele is a boring, plain Jane female equivalent of average male chump. A hot, rich, powerful businessman, for reasons that are never clearly explained, finds her so attractive that he is driven not just to have sex with her but to possess her in every possible way.

Boys fantasize about becoming something great and getting the woman they deserve. Women fantasize about getting the man they "deserve" due to their mere existence. This really tells us that there is not much a woman can do to improve her SMV besides staying in shape. If there was, female nature would fantasize about it in the same way that young boys fantasize about becoming the hero that gets them the girl. The fantasy exists for a reason - because it is evolutionarily beneficial because it drives the man to be more successful.

[-] TruthSeekingPerson 1 Point 7 months ago

They overrate their desirability. Probably because other women tell them how fabulous they are.

[-] PM_ME_NUDES_PLEEZ 1 Point 6 months ago

I’ve dated a pharmacist who I thought was a nice girl, who was actually a drunken slut. After we broke up she fucked 3 guys in a span of two weeks, because her parents were away. I am still so hurt. Why do women have to be sluts.

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] grandmasbroach 1 Point 7 months ago

They don't struggle to find "love" first off, because women don't love like men do.

The only problem they have is really simple. Women date up the socioeconomic ladder, not down. The more successful the woman, the more her options are reduced. This is because she won't get the tingles from an "inferior" man she makes more money than. She will only be satisfied with a guy who is even more successful. If she is a doctor, she will still only want to be with a man who she sees as socioeconomic ally superior to her. That is really going to shrink the pool for a woman like that and be very hard to find a guy that gives her tingles. Awalt. Even the wealthy successful ones.

[-] metallicdrama 2 Points 7 months ago

Successful woman is like nipples on a man. They're there and still useless.

[-] warlordchad 63 Points 7 months ago

What’s even worse is that women get more picky and entitled as they get older. It’s awful. I’d so much rather date a girl in her 20’s... they’re fun, energetic, with no ulterior expectations.

But what’s bizarre is that it seems women are almost incapable of changing their strategy. They just keep wishing for the perfect Chad to come along, even as the definition of who that is and who they can attract becomes more and more ridiculous as they age. It’s so dumb, and yet the reaction is to complain rather than adjust. But then I guess we have our MGTOWs and incels.

Btw, be careful not to DOX yourself bro.

[-] Roughneck16 40 Points 7 months ago

It’s true. I know a girl exactly like this who won’t even make eye contact with any man below her standards: he has to be at least 6’3”, athletic, make six figures, etc. Someone needs to tell her that if such a man existed, he would dating a much-hotter girl 10 years younger than her!

But then again, younger women can be a drag. I dated a girl 10 years my junior and her main focus the whole time was to please me, stroke my ego, and obsequiously serve my every whim. Some man fantasize about having a girl like this, but there was a flip side: she was incredibly needy, jealous, insecure, and immature. My fiancée is only a few years younger than me and she has her life together: a good job, strong work ethic, independence, and low maintenance. I definitely traded up.

No worries about doxing. This is my open-identity, non-controversial Reddit account. I have a separate account for posting...other things.

[-] tempolaca 12 Points 7 months ago

They go this way until they become 50-year old hags living alone. I know, there are three in my building, all trying to fuck me.

[-] _do_not_read_this_ 1 Point 7 months ago

As much as I want to say "fuck the 50 year old hags" I'm finding in my low 50s that women "my age":

(a) have really let themselves go physically. You can't help some things like wrinkles, but you can help being 40 pounds overweight. I've got a couple of "my age" (and older) cuties on the line, but they both started out tiny like an Asian woman and have kept that figure.

(b) have *zero* concept how to flirt or recognize it when it's happening, but want to complain about "where's all the men!" The other day after yoga class I was chatting up a *super* cute yoga girl, probably not even 20. I started teasing her and she smiled and ran with the joke, which was super cute! (no number close b/c I teach there so it's difficult to pull that off in front of a class). Then I went into the hallway and started chatting a mid-40's MILF who had a cute face and fuckable-but-could-stand-to-lose-some-pounds body. She had no clue I was flirting. Answered my questions straightforward, put on her coat and left without waiting for a natural end to the convo. And it's very common with older women.

My advice to you is fuck and enjoy the company of the 50 year olds for what they are, but don't put up with any shit from them. They know their value (low) and should behave.

[-] tempolaca 1 Point 6 months ago

Something estrange happens to 40+ women. Their movements are not graceful anymore. They dance like, well, moms. Movements lacks precision, grace and control they had when they were 15. Also they become socially inept, like young male nerds. This is weird because you are supposed to lose physical ability, but not mental ability. Not in this case. They become like young male beta nerds, lose all capability of attraction of the opposite sex.

[-] _do_not_read_this_ 1 Point 6 months ago

Spot on except the last sentence. If they were like beta male nerds, they'd be easy pickin's, but they're not, it's more like they don't try, and they have blinders to being flirted with. It could be loss of attraction, but the over-40s I've gotten to fuck are all kinds of down with it. It's just getting to the fuck that's awkward.

[-] VasiliyZaitzev 4 Points 7 months ago

all trying to fuck me

Physically or metaphorically? It's an important difference....

[-] tempolaca 4 Points 7 months ago

First physically. Then metaphorically, I bet.

[-] dDiegoDLV 22 Points 7 months ago

won’t even make eye contact with any man below her standards: he has to be at least 6’3”, athletic, make six figures, etc.

She's been dicked down by a guy like that at least a dozen times in her life so of course she can find a Chad BF too right?

[-] Imperator_Red 15 Points 7 months ago

Women's inability to understand this simple thing is beyond unbelievable. It would be like a guy not understanding that a hot girl will happily let him buy her drinks all night but that doesn't mean she will fuck him.

It's a pretty simple concept so I can only conclude that our societal brainwashing that men and women are the same is to blame. I'm sure women 50 years ago did not have trouble understanding that men's standard to fuck them was not the same as their standard to date them. In fact this lesson was probably pounded into them by older, wiser women from the day they started growing tits until the day that they were married off.

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] TheTrenTrannyTrain 12 Points 7 months ago

Feminism is to blame. Go ahead and be sex positive, find empowerment in fucking as many Chad's as you can, but don't be surprised quality men don't want to date cum buckets.

[-] VasiliyZaitzev 7 Points 7 months ago

she was incredibly needy, jealous, insecure, and immature.

Yes, but it's your job as a man to lead her, and mold her into the perfect little obedient sex puppet, er, "good girl" that you want her to be.

My fiancée

Whoa. I see where this is going off the rails.

[-] MattyAnon 9 Points 7 months ago

, younger women can be a drag. I dated a girl 10 years my junior and her main focus the whole time was to please me, stroke my ego, and obsequiously serve my every whim

Oh how you must have suffered!

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] smaillnaill 11 Points 7 months ago

Is your other account Roughneck15?

[-] Roughneck16 4 Points 7 months ago

No it has a female-sounding username.

[-] [deleted] 6 months ago
[-] omega_dawg93 7 Points 7 months ago

i know women in their mid-to-late 50s that are still waiting for prince Chad charming to just knock on the door and "sweep them off their feet."

nevermind the 3 divorces, 5 kids, wrinkles, rolls, and lack of natural lubrication... they DESERVE a good man and right now!!!

delusional.

[-] tempolaca 1 Point 6 months ago

lack of natural lubrication

How do you know this, you naughty boy...

[-] omega_dawg93 1 Point 6 months ago

cock trauma... similar to carpet burns.

i don't visit 55+ yo cougars anymore without a gallon of coconut oil or ky handy.

lol

[-] MattyAnon 6 Points 7 months ago

It’s so dumb, and yet the reaction is to complain rather than adjust

As time goes on women replace fading value with increasing entitlement.

[-] [deleted] 7 Points 7 months ago

I've read the GayLubeOil curated post on TRP.red where he disassociates TRP from MGTOW, but I recently came across MGTOW's levels, and it turns out most of us on here belong on that on some level.

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/the-five-six-levels-of-mgtow/

[-] Dravous 4 Points 7 months ago

lvl 1. but you'd have to be an idiot to not be.

[-] VasiliyZaitzev 3 Points 7 months ago

MGTOW lvl1 should be re-classified as "any man with at least half a brain."

[-] SeamusAwl 5 Points 7 months ago

I never knew the goal of MGTOW is to become the unibomber

[-] NightFire45 5 Points 7 months ago

Jebus, that's some cringe shit.

[-] RPSilverfox 137 Points 7 months ago

I dated a doctor once. She was a few years older than me and maybe a 6-7 in the looks dept. At first I was interested in her but as time passed she started trying to control everything and call the shots on what we did and even what I did and who I hung out with. I hard nexted her and could no believe the crazy woman that came out. She stalked me at my hangouts, would leave 4 or 5 voicemails continuing where the last one left off and tried to get me back for weeks. I finally had to threaten to call the police on her when she waited for me at my apartment and not let me pass unless I forcibly moved her out of my way. I actually called neighbors over as they walked by to witness what was going on as part of my threat to involve law enforcement. This worked because I never saw her again. Obviously she couldn’t handle a man telling her no. Biggest fucking freak I ever came across.

[-] RPLawyer 22 Points 7 months ago

Her "Oh shit, my last chance at getting some baby batter in the oven is slipping away faster than my tits are racing towards my knees! Quick, I must act like a completely deranged harpy who you'd think has just escaped from the asylum. That will surely bring him back"

[-] redvelvet_oreo 7 Points 7 months ago

I dated a doctor once. She was a few years older than me and maybe a 6-7 in the looks dept. At first I was interested in her but as time passed she started trying to control everything and call the shots

Current situation but less crazy. The controlling element is real with successful women. Your frame has to be really on point and shut it down. It leads to alot of arguments but if you let her get through her emotional nonsense you usually come out on top. There are times you have to give in once in a while. There are points where being to alpha can be a negative for her. You just need to know when your reaching those points. You can tell by how she reacts emotionally. I havent had any real issues its just a different type of game with these women then normal air heads.

[-] Roughneck16 22 Points 7 months ago

Sounds like she had a god complex?

[-] MoDuReddit 48 Points 7 months ago

Nah, most women really really don't like to be rejected and handle it very poorly.

[-] Roughneck16 17 Points 7 months ago

That's so unattractive.

I would just shrug off rejection and keep looking.

[-] buttgoogler 26 Points 7 months ago

That's because you're a rational man that relies on logic.

​

[-] Roughneck16 13 Points 7 months ago

Some guys get angry and butt-hurt and lash out at the girl in frustration. Women "ghost" the rest us because of such men.

The wise thing to do is to focus on self-improvement instead of bitterness. When people ask me why I studied engineering, I tell them it's because I'm not handsome enough to not have money.

I'm only half-joking.

[-] NextBad 2 Points 7 months ago

> Some guys get angry and butt-hurt and lash out at the girl in frustration. Women "ghost" the rest us because of such men.

​

Prejudice is never to be considered rational , any women who ghost any one is someone to avoid.

​

> I'm only half-joking.

​

This is self hatred and down talking, Remember it's the man that makes the money, not money that makes the man

[-] Morphs_ 2 Points 7 months ago

Well, men are the ones who have to develop themselves and learn to deal with rejection. Women can passively wait and "swipe left/right" as men approach them. They've already been selected by the men so they hardly ever deal with rejection.

[-] Luckyluke23 2 Points 7 months ago

yeah, that why everything so fucked up women never get rejected lol.

good job you got out of there quick smart man.

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] VasiliyZaitzev 11 Points 7 months ago

There is a joke about doctors that goes like this:

Q: "Whats the difference between God and doctors?"

A: "God knows he's not a doctor."

[-] DocZTheRockstar 35 Points 7 months ago

I told a woman no once. She stalked me too.

[-] surfsusa 5 Points 7 months ago

I was taking a Photography course at night for fun at a college and there was an ex girlfriend of one my best friends in the same class. Now I hadn't been around when he was dating her so I did not know much about her. One night she hit me up for a ride home after class and I gave her a ride as she lived on my way home. When I got to her house she asked me in. I told her no that it was late. She kept insisting but I told her that I was in a relationship and not interested. She kept insisting coming up with all kinds reasons why I should but I finally left. A few weeks later I was working in the lab on a portfolio for a girl I knew that wanted to break into modeling. They included photos her in a wet T shirt coming up out of the water (a cold spring fed lake). My friends ex comes in, sees what I was working and flips out and starts screaming at me in front of every one in the class. She yelling "you said you are in a relationship, you wouldn't come home with me but you could take those photos? I was wondering if she was going to go al "Fatal Attraction" on me. When I saw my friend I told him I knew why she was his ex and we had a good laugh. Some women just can't take No for an answer.

[-] shaggyctes88 13 Points 7 months ago

My LTR and my best friend are both Doctors, in time I know my LTR will follow her Hypergamic nature...as for my friend? Well it has been a sad journey to see her hit the wall and fail to gain a "man of her level" (also, she's tall so her dating pool is even more tiny).

[-] someonesopinion6969 6 Points 7 months ago

sounds like she saw you as a son figure etc. (judging by the fact she was older than you)

[-] Imperator_Red 11 Points 7 months ago

So sad what our society does to these women and has done to our civilization in general. She'd be so much happier with 3 kids at home, using her intelligence to help them with their homework, taking care of a good man and his household, and having a vibrant social life with other women in a tight knit community.

[-] Dravous 5 Points 7 months ago

and having a vibrant social life with other women in a tight knit community.

not so sure about that one...

[-] Imperator_Red 10 Points 7 months ago

In past times I meant.

[-] Walt- 67 Points 7 months ago

Weird that the woman didn't call cops and claim rape on you. Consider yourself lucky!

[-] MaximumProfessor 1 Point 7 months ago

But could have done so if he had banged her one.

[-] whatnololyea 9 Points 7 months ago

From what OP written, her controlling personality probably couldn't fathom the idea that OP ever got control of her in any way, and would never admit she could have ever been raped by him lol

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] FullMetalAsshole 11 Points 7 months ago

Women are children. You told her you don’t want to play this game and she threw a temper tantrum. If she was truly superior to you she wouldn’t have done shit. I mean if a child is a dick to you does any proper adult really care? Of course not.

Same principle.

She’s been told her whole how awesome she is and you go girl so you blatantly rejecting her is a complete inversion of her worldview.

[-] Truedemocracy4 102 Points 7 months ago

Well known quote in medical community. As a woman becomes a doctor her dating pool shrinks. As a man becomes a doctor his dating pool grows.

​

Not only do these uber successful women types have traits that men dont find appealing - they also have higher expectations. The entitlement corporate women have is absurd. Some will get lucky and find a great guy, but many wont - hit 30 - and be fucked. see it all the time

[-] dDiegoDLV 42 Points 7 months ago

because successful women want men up or at least across in terms of $

  • The higher they go the less men have enough $
  • The higher they reach the more those men want, and can get, beautiful younger women

Ever see an athlete with a semi-attractive woman with a great career or are their wives/gf smokeshows?

sucessful men are the same to a lesser extent. They mostly have sexy younger women for partners.

nobody is telling the women this just like they told you "just be yourself" instead of get swole = smash pussy

[-] Roughneck16 37 Points 7 months ago

What men look for in women doesn't change that much as we grow older. I worked with a bunch of men in their 40s, 50s and 60s. Whenever I mentioned that I met a girl, the next question was always "is she hot?"

Women, conversely, change their criteria as they grow older. Girls in their teens and early 20s want a man who's charming, handsome, charismatic, romantic, good singer, good dancer, etc. A lot of them like "bad" guys because they're exciting and mysterious. Older women who've experienced life and have to pay their own bills care much more about income, status, stability, and maturity (i.e. he won't have kids with her and then take off.)

The earlier women make the transition from judging like girls to judging like women, the better off they are.

One example, my best friend's little sister is a smoking hot babe who dropped out of culinary school. She packed up her stuff and moved to a metro that's a magnet community for young professionals. She got a menial job and used Tinder all day, only swiping right on accomplished men (not the pretty boys.) She ended up finding and marrying a guy who's already raking in six figures. Now she enjoys a high standard of living at a very young age.

[-] NextBad 1 Point 7 months ago

> A lot of them like "bad" guys because they're exciting and mysterious.

​

You take women words out of context to fit a female narrative, bad people like bad people, however societies definition of bad is so far off, that bad could mean she only uses her for sex, which she likes.

​

> Now she enjoys a high standard of living at a very young age.

​

This is blue pill man, hard working men who don't know their worth,

​

[-] shitinhermouth23 1 Point 6 months ago

Good stuff.

If the bitch was hot she's been getting male attention since 14. So her cock carosol period was probably much earlier and her time table was probably earlier

[-] Roughneck16 1 Point 6 months ago

Nope. She kept her V-Card until her wedding day. Smart move for her: no man will buy a cow if he can get the milk whenever they want! It’s called leverage.

[-] VasiliyZaitzev 13 Points 7 months ago

She ended up finding and marrying a guy who's already raking in six figures. Now she enjoys a high standard of living at a very young age.

IOW, she successfully acutioned her youthful vagina. Assuming the guy is at least a high-functioning beta, then she is on her way to fulfilling her biological purpos of being a vessel for the seed of a successful man.

[-] Roughneck16 1 Point 6 months ago

Like it or not, relationships are transactional: she wanted a stable family life, he wanted a hot babe. Both leveraged their assets and got what they wanted.

[-] finizzle 12 Points 7 months ago

Well-written article man... some people will deny this stuff until the end of time, but its all true.

[-] [deleted] 1 Point 7 months ago

Currently dating a doctor with a small waist-to-hip ratio, and while she isn't making beaucoup bucks now, she will be at some point in her life. I will never make as much money as she will considering her trajectory, but all I Can o is stick to my own efforts to improve myself to see where this leads. Maybe things will workout for the better, who knows...

[-] Roughneck16 1 Point 7 months ago

One of my friends is a super ambitious woman who makes bank as a chemical engineer for a pharmaceutical firm. Before she got married, she told her husband that she wanted to keep her job and he would have to be the primary caregiver. He agreed. They have two sons now and, as far as I can tell, their plan is panning out and they're both happy.

She's an outlier, though.

[-] [deleted] 2 Points 7 months ago

It's realistic. I mean my girlfriend is currently $300,000 in the hole, and it would be inherently selfish for me to think she can't be the breadwinner. But again, if I do marry, it isn't just her money, it would be the family's. I do plan on getting an MBA tho: applying now.

[-] Brutal13 2 Points 7 months ago

You want to ask her to pay for your MBA?

[-] [deleted] 7 Points 7 months ago

[deleted]

[-] _do_not_read_this_ 1 Point 7 months ago

"I have really pretty eyes. Everyone says so. My eyes are so much prettier than hers, so I must be pretty" This is how landwhales with objectively nice eyes think they are queens.

This. Plus all the thirsty Betas out there trying to score with anything that sort of moves and has a warm hole, building the whales' egos in the process, so that even a passably fuckable chubber thinks she's worthy of the starting quarterback and in the meantime treat actually good men like shit.

Preach.

[-] Eulerbrah 2 Points 7 months ago

I love you man, this post needs better formatting.

[-] jonpe87 1 Point 7 months ago

Where is my sugar moma? *laughs*

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] TheStoicCrane 2 Points 7 months ago

In short Briffault's Law. Women only lay men they consider higher up the ladder than themselves. When women are towards the top of the ladder "financially" their mating pool becomes dramatically reduced in this vain because they view much fewer men as "being better" by contrast to a florist or a hairstylist.

[-] Imperator_Red 6 Points 7 months ago

That's not what Briffault's Law states.

It says

Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

[-] Chadster113 -1 Point 7 months ago

i.e. women will take your achievements and make them theirs

[-] Imperator_Red 3 Points 7 months ago

Ha no that's not it either. Can you guys not read?

[-] Chadster113 -1 Point 7 months ago

Yea I can fucking read. I just worded it differently

[-] Imperator_Red 4 Points 7 months ago

No you changed the meaning.

[-] TheStoicCrane 0 Points 7 months ago

Put two and two together. Would a professional female model want to lay with a bartender without stellar genetics? Would a female lawyer go out of way to spread for a minimum wage construction labourer if he lacked the genetics to boot?

Socioeconomically there's no advantage in either situation so they'd rather hold off and find someone wealthy than them.

Problem is is higher they earn the fewer the men who earns more than them. Think outside the box when it comes to they concepts. There's no black and white literality to them. This is Briffault's Law exemplified.

[-] harsha_hs 1 Point 7 months ago

Clever last couple of lines to un-identify as TRP

[-] Roughneck16 1 Point 7 months ago

To be honest, I agree with many of the premises identified by TRP about relationships and sociology, I just don’t align with all the lifestyle choices.

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] textualintercourse 32 Points 7 months ago

"No wealthy female lawyer would want to marry an uneducated, financially-insecure man no matter how handsome he was."

But she'll more than willingly fuck him, even while she's married to Beta Bux. And for most TRP subscribers that's all we need. I'm a hypocrite in that I am in an LTR, but at 41 and her being 27 (and the trophy sex object), I'm absolutely riding this wave until it crashes, and based on the last 3.5 years, the only way I lose is if she meets my clone who has more money.

[-] EumenesOfEfa 9 Points 7 months ago

You can keep this up. She will have kids with Betabux, divorce, and suggest you to remarry her. I have heard about a similar in my immediate friend circle.

[-] textualintercourse 3 Points 7 months ago

Completely. Some of the biggest suckers in the world: Airline Pilots. 200k per year, spread over 3 marriages ending in divorce = Single Bedroom crash pad with other pilots.

[-] [deleted] 1 Point 7 months ago

[deleted]

[-] textualintercourse 1 Point 7 months ago

You are very much the exception to the rule.

But you are playing the game correctly. Bravo.

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] Ek70R_2 4 Points 7 months ago

That is sad but truth. No matter how much they want to sell you that BS of "nobody can replace you", "you are unique" and "there are not two textualintercourse out there" (lol). Once she finds the a younger, hotter, better, richer version of you, you are fucked.

[-] VasiliyZaitzev 5 Points 7 months ago

I'm a hypocrite

No, you aren't. You are fulfilling your biological imperative as a man to date/plate/mate young, biologically fit women. Nature is smiling down upon you.

And if the wave crashes, you should absolutely go find another younger woman.

[-] SeasonedRP 8 Points 7 months ago

Not if anyone would find out. Her female peers would shame her mercilessly. That kind of thing happens on a trip to Vegas in a drunken moment. It isn't as common as you might think apart from those kind of situations.

[-] omega_dawg93 9 Points 7 months ago

women like easy dick just like men like easy pussy.

all they need is a little encouragement and a lot of discretion.

[-] FullMetalAsshole 2 Points 7 months ago

Women’s ability to provide anything other than positive feminine comfort has always been the only any man ever really cared about.

At no point in history has a man said “oh wow, what a catch, she’s got a great job!”

What these women are experiencing is the inner turmoil of the capitalist system. Biology does not give a shit what the value of your labour is unless you’re popping out babies. Despite their careers most of them wanna fuck and have a shit ton of babies. The saddest part about capitalism is that it tricks women into thinking there purpose is better served at some shit corporate job than at at home taking care of her kids and her man.

[-] untitled56 9 Points 7 months ago

Way too much writing. It's simple: Women crave security and status. Women marry up and across their current social status.

[-] Roughneck16 13 Points 7 months ago

I think my article is familiar territory for TRP folks, but not everyone is so well-versed in sociology.

[-] untitled56 7 Points 7 months ago

It's a good article. I don't mean to denigrate it.

[-] Roughneck16 9 Points 7 months ago

Oh, you're fine. It's a fair criticism.

[-] Swan_in_a_Cage 8 Points 7 months ago

A man is able to take even the most severe criticism.

​

A woman is not even able to tolerate a slight insult.

​

When you realize how the duality makes the attraction, you understand why you need the redpill. Those without it are too similar to a woman to bring the necessary attraction.

[-] Orbiter45 4 Points 7 months ago

A woman is not even able to tolerate a slight insult.

Women, can and do take "talking down to." But only if they already see you as above them. If they see you as below them, they will go about putting you in your place.

Isn't this what we call a "shit test?" If she see you as beta, she will not allow you to dominate her. If she sees you as alpha, she will challenge your dominance, to make you bend her over. Either way, she wins, in her book.

[-] omega_dawg93 1 Point 7 months ago

.... crave attention more than security and status combined.

[-] subaruguy14 1 Point 7 months ago

I dated a med student once who was intent that she would be the breadwinner, once I pointed out that my career would pay more by the time she was out of residency and her value was mostly based on youth/beauty, her feminist narrative quickly began to crumble. She ended up taking a bunch of anti depressants just to get through her residency shortly after we broke up. Quite entertaining as I now have a hotter young barista and see it as an upgrade. We simply value different things as a product of evolution.

[-] Roughneck16 3 Points 7 months ago

I now have a hotter young barista and see it as an upgrade

I hope she has less student loan debt than her predecessor.

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] VasiliyZaitzev 3 Points 7 months ago

As He Who Must Not Be Named would say, "Women date across and up dominance hierarchies and men date across and down." Thus if a woman is high on a dominance hierarchy, i.e. doctor, lawyer, Indian chief, then her pool of "acceptable" mates is going to be small because she will only consider those who are her equal or above.

Men, OTOH, care about a woman's figure (the "hourglass") her facial symmetry (which we call "beauty") and the length and condition of her hair, because we can tell a lot about a woman's health and reproductive fitness from those things. Also, youth is associated with fertility, so that's why we all want to bang 20 year-olds - OK Cupid did a data dump on this and the Leftoids of the Internet lost their shit.

This is also why TRP exhorts men to self-improvement and to "Be the Prize", which is to say, move up the dominance hierarchy, because it will increase a man's sexual options.

When men choose women (or more correctly when men choose one woman in preference to another woman) it will correllate to the preferred woman's SMV, absent some "Anna Karenina" level fatal flaw (i.e. the hotter woman is BPD, or simply a raging cunt). Thus women can improve their prospects by becoming more fit, but learning French or going to grad school won't mean shit (although learning French or learning to cook would increase her RMV, "relationship market value", it will never make her sexier.) This can be illustrated simply, "That law degree looks so sexy on you!" - said no man, ever.

[-] _do_not_read_this_ 1 Point 7 months ago

I find a certain amount of success to be attractive in otherwise physically attractive women, note the italics. It doesn't have to be Senior VP at a top 100 corporation success, it could really just mean working hard at a job or career, wanting to do the best she can. It can be working as a store clerk, then getting promoted to day manager because of her effort.

Laziness, entitlement without effort, or complacency is not attractive.

But yeah, "attraction" always comes first from looks. Always. The personality can then make or break whether she's relationship material, or one convo and punt.

I otherwise agree with your premise that you can't change the rules.

[-] NextBad 1 Point 7 months ago

> you need to make a conscious effort to get in shape and be attractive while you're young.

​

False fat women can mop the floor with sperm,

​

> like the fact that a high income or social status contributes little to your SMV

​

It's not for SMV it's so they don't have to depend on men.

​

​

​

> Don't be bitter. The incels will whine

​

False, incels are often well employed, make a lot of money and go to the gym, there is a gym incel culture, they lack self worth , they don't do anything that is that far off, they just don't escalate or lead a girl into sex out of respect, Incels are simply mean with too much respect.

​

​

​

[-] jonesjsjones 7 Points 7 months ago

Is not that the woman wants to change the rules, she thinks in terms of what she gets attracted to, no in what we get attracted as a man. So they think if they are interesting enough and they get a great career they can get better quality men, that obviously is not the case. Nobody tells them what is a man looking for in a woman, they do not look an answer for that either, and when they acknowledge what we want they blame us and try to shame us (lol). This inconsistency is solipsism in its maximum expression.

(Sorry if my English sucks)

[-] Roughneck16 9 Points 7 months ago

¡No te preocupes amigo! Yo te entendí todo. I can tell you’re Hispanic because your wording follows the rhythm of the Spanish language (yo viví en Sudamérica cuando era joven.)

It’s true — some women are in denial about what men look for in a relationship. I remember an obese female friend complaining about how men never pursued her. I told her she had to get in better shape if she wanted a better selection. She got angry and told me that weight, appearance, etc. shouldn’t matter in a relationship. Whether it should or shouldn’t isn’t the issue: the bottom line is that it does.

You gotta play the hand you’re dealt. Tenés que arreglártelas con lo que hay ????

[-] omega_dawg93 4 Points 7 months ago

meanwhile, i bet she rejected every guy under 6 ft tall.

smh.

[-] Roughneck16 6 Points 7 months ago

Yeah, women stipulate height on Tinder but God forbid men would stipulate a certain weight.

And unlike height, weight is something we can change.

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] shaggyctes88 1 Point 7 months ago

Now I can tell you lived in Argentina, Chabon! Good post btw

[-] eccentricrealist 1 Point 7 months ago

Caile a México cuando tengas chance y vamos por unos tacos cabron

[-] Imperator_Red 3 Points 7 months ago

This is true. It's very similar to the blue pill man who gives a woman the the things that he wants out of a woman rather than what a woman wants out of a man. He showers her with affection and attention. He does nice things for her constantly. He shares his feelings.

Just another unfortunate consequence of our very confused and sick society in which we brainwash people into believing that men and women are the same.

[-] Nicolas0631 3 Points 7 months ago

Actually I think on the contrary that men DO CARE for an LTR to have a well rounded person, that is interresting, has some ethics/loyalty, his smart and can manage its own stuff: decent job, not in heavy debt, etc.

But this for LTR and if the sex is great in the first place, otherwise, this is a no go. And if your success make you just more entitled, nobody is ever going to like that. Nobody like entitled people.

[-] [deleted] 1 Point 7 months ago

[deleted]

[-] omega_dawg93 2 Points 7 months ago

sounds like you are turning you off.

you won't control her if you make more so perhaps you're intimidated.

mine got a raise and promotion and nobody at work or at home... family and friends included could not tell her shit!

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago
[-] Nicolas0631 1 Point 7 months ago

Do yourself earns a lot of money ?

[-] [deleted] 4 Points 7 months ago

[deleted]

[-] jalapenotrp 1 Point 7 months ago

The other day I told my wife that she should probably finish her degree so she can get a job and make some money.

She said, if I have to work and make my own money, then what would I need you for?

I acted surprised, and threw in the blue pill argument that she was with me only for the money then. Oh boy she became defensive.

I've been married with her for more than 15 years, and she is a lot younger and way more attractive than me. She takes care of our house, and keeps me satisfied in the sack, so she is doing her job so I agree to do my job which is being the provider.

[-] [deleted] 7 months ago