Summary: Men are solely at fault for the current state of modern western society because of two reasons: First, men hold most positions of power and therefore are responsible for all the goings-on in their society. Second, the average modern man is emasculated due to being raised as such and because society is designed this way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Body:

Good evening everyone,

Today I want to talk about the decline of modern western society, and more specifically, the cause of it. I’m not going to get really into the weeds, but rather look at the overarching reason today’s PC culture is rapidly growing.

First, men hold all the power. Why? Ultimately it’s because men are stronger than women and force is the ultimate authority from which all other authority is derived. Here in the US (I will talk about the US since I live here and can speak to it), all the Presidents of history have been male. Most Senators and Representatives are male. Most CEOs and judges are male. Most military and police forces are male. Most engineers and scientists are male. Men have always been the builders of nations and are the ones who shape the world. This is a cold, hard fact. Women contribute and support, of course, but in general, most of the people keeping the earth turning are male.

So, knowing that men are the columns that keep society afloat, why is the West declining? Why can you be fired for looking at someone the wrong way? Why must we all be politically correct? Why is it marriage 1.0 has collapsed and been replaced by marriage 2.0? The reason is very simple: Because men let it happen.

Collectively as a sex, males have allowed the PC culture to infect the West and have allowed the slow emasculation of men to go unchecked. All of the woes of such a soy society can be fixed if men put their foot and said “enough”. So, why don’t they?

Second, men allow this to happen because men have been emasculated. Men have been raised to be blue pill (including myself). Men have been told to suppress their natures and do “the right thing”. Why does this happen? Because it is by design. In order for a civilization to function, you can’t have people running around killing each other and raping women and pillaging resources.

So, for a nation to work, people have to follow the rules. Specifically, the nuclear family was designed to prevent revolt. The government wants stable, happy families because a stable, happy man is less likely to join the revolution if he has kids, a loving wife, and a nice house. A lone, angry, incel is more likely to take out his unchecked aggression on the government or on his neighbors. The nuclear family placates nation-destroying urges. It’s been discussed here before, but basically by letting the bottom 80% of men have a family instead of trying to compete with the alphas who get all the women, society is stabilized. This has been working until recently.

What happened then? Well, marriage 1.0 dissolved to make way for marriage 2.0. Now hypergamy goes unchecked and you have all these women doing whatever they want, fucking men in the bad way, and destroying the nuclear family. These men, who were raised to be blue pilled and “good for society” are now thrown back into the jungle. Look at how many neckbeard white knights are out there. Fathers are not doing their jobs (if they’re even around). Marriage today no longer placates them. It doesn’t help that the government seems to support this. By having the State take care of single mothers and kids, men are no longer needed. They are being replaced. This is good short-term for politicians since it gets them elected by those who rely on the State. But it’s bad for the long-term stability of the nation. It will eventually implode on itself.

Finally, it is only a small percent of people who are constantly complaining about gender wage gaps, racism, white supremacy, toxic masculinity, etc. But when you have all these blue pilled men, stuck in their old ways of thinking, raised by single mothers and told all their life that being a Mi’Lady will get you laid, you have governments, businesses, and media jumping to the defense of these few squeaky wheels. Men in all levels of the power hierarchy of the nation allow it to happen. When CEOs, Senators and Celebrities are getting crucified for the slightest offense, society continues to slip. When women can fuck unchecked and divorce-rape men with the support of the courts and public opinion, society will continue to slip. It is all a GIANT shit test that men collectively are failing miserably. If only men realized it's a test, laughed it off, and continued on, the West today would look very different. No wonder women today are getting fat, bitching more, and wearing vagina hats. I’d be frustrated and act out too if all the people I want to procreate with turned into fat weak-willed spineless beta boys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Conclusion:

Takeaways:

· Men hold all the power in the West and thus are solely to blame.

· Most men are emasculated by design; to preserve the stability of civilization.

· The decline of the West is actually a colossal shit test, one that men today are failing.

· The fix is simple: Men need to put their foot down and course correct.

PS: I understand that women do hold some positions of power and do contribute to society. I’m speaking in general. Women know it’s true. They know that all this acting out is child-like pouting and they want daddy to send them to bed. They know that men are the leaders and decision-makers and they want them to take charge and fix this black hole we’re in. Women WANT their captain to steer the ship, so steer it!

TL;DR - Western Society is Falling and It’s Entirely Men’s Fault