I (29) have been flirting and teasing this hot girl (21) who is a friend of a friend for a month or so but never considered asking her out as I thought maybe she was a bit young for me. Anyway I said fuck it and took her for some drinks at a bar I frequent (lots of social proof there for me and helps with preselection in the future). When I asked her out she told me that she wasn't looking to date anyone just now but would like to go for drinks with me anyway. This seemed perfect and I took it she was down to fuck as it was clear my teasing and flirting the past few weeks had spiked her interest in me.

We agreed 7pm at a trendy bar for a cocktail before heading to my second location. At 6pm she moved it to 8pm (I said fine but you're buying the first round of drinks), and at 7:10pm she moved it forward to 7:30pm (yeah, right). I told her 8pm is fine.

Everything on our actual date was going brilliantly. I lead the whole process and kept the chemistry going. It wasn't difficult to be honest, all very natural. I touched her plenty of times and we ended up side by side talking to each other with our bodies close. I had my hand on her knee and thigh. She liked my touch.

We talked a lot about her family, friends, her passions and desires, her dreams. I enjoyed getting to know her. We laughed a lot and I didn't give too much of myself away when she asked me questions. I kept the mystery alive. I teased a lot and built lots of rapport. She clearly enjoyed me seducing her. She told me she wasn't expecting me to be so interesting as all we had done up to that point was flirting and teasing. Said she's never opened up about herself like this before.

It came to around 10:20pm and I told her I needed to be up early for work the next morning so was heading home to chill out for a little while and she is invited to come back with me for a glass of wine. She said she had arranged to meet her best female friend and her new flatmate. I'm like cool, where does she live? Ah - just round the corner from me - how convenient!

So we walk 10 mins to my block in which she tried to walk ahead of me at a fast pace. It was very cold that night so I figured she was cold and thought I should have just got into a damn taxi. Too late now though.

It became clear that she was avoiding me taking her to mine. I thought maybe now's a good time to be a man and to stop her walking ahead, and go to kiss her for the first time. She rejected me - told me I startled her. Maybe I was too aggressive. Shit. Or maybe it was a poor choice of timing and my body language was not good as I had a rush of nervousness. Or she genuinely didn't want me being near her. Who knows? Anyway I laugh it off and she is still walking in front of me. I tell her she's going to lead us into a dead end or something and she should follow me as I know this area (she's not from my part of town). She was being stubborn as hell. Said she knew where she was going and it's this way (going towards a dark alley that no girl in their right mind would ever go down). I laugh at her and tell her she must be joking, trying to remain centred. I knew the street was totally safe, although dodgy looking. Anyway we get to the street where her friend lives but she can't remember which apartment it is. She gets her phone out and says it's number 84, which we already walked passed. I told her to stop in a dominant voice and she turned to me. I walked up to her and kissed her. It lasted around 10 seconds I think. She reciprocated. It was nice. I told her we walked passed her friend's house already, but I think she would be happier coming to mine instead (just round the corner). She said no she was going to her friend's.

So I thought fuck it, I am only offering twice. So I walked her to her friend's house. She kisses me goodnight on the lips as she walks into her friend's apartment with her friend waiting at the door.

I texted her 24 hours later saying I had a nice time, I hope she enjoyed the rest of her night and she should let me know if she wants to hang out again sometime. No response for 24 hours and waiting (not holding my breath on her response to be honest). I will not be contacting her again unless she gets in touch with me first. I am working on another plate anyway, though abundance is nowhere near being the case for me just yet.

Now, this is the first time since my ex that I have had a date go so well, and the first time since her that I've kissed another person. It's also the first date in which I've tried to live by trp principles. However, killing the old beta version of me is not a one-night success. Beta actions were numerous throughout the night. I made many mistakes from start to finish. I lacked killer confidence in crucial moments of the night. I guess I have an idealised version of how that date should have gone based on trp, and I guess the reality is I made many beta mistakes due to a lack of skill, experience and therefore confidence in my abilities. I was doing most of this stuff consciously for the first time. It doesn't seem instinctive to me yet, especially when major shit tests happen (such as the walk back from the bar).

One thing I have is courage in some sense. I went for the kiss. I got rejected, and I still went for it again and succeeded. Overall, the goal was to get my dick wet, which I failed at, but I gained a valuable experience and had an overall enjoyable date with a sexy young girl which I haven't had for a while.

I didn't do everything by the book, and I didn't execute trp strategy perfectly. I consider myself a novice. There are many things that reading redpill literature and forums cannot prepare you for - real life experience. I was charming, dominant, a leader, funny and sexual all night long. She entered my frame and it stayed that way all night, until the end of the night. Maybe my lack of skill and experience screwed my chances of getting laid. I'm not as alpha as James Bond - I know. I knew at the time what alpha move I could or should be doing, but I didn't do them. I let her walk ahead of me. I wasn't confident enough to demand to her that she slow down and walk behind me - I don't own her, and it's a first date for fuck's sake - how do I handle this? I tried to treat her like a spoilt brat and let her have her way by joking and letting her know I am the one that knows best. I talked to her like I would talk to a child that thinks it knows best. I guess this is a purple-pill way of doing things. Better than submitting to her but still following her and allowing her to lead. This seemed like a massive shit test to me. I am not sure how I performed at this one in all honesty.

Maybe she just didn't want to fuck me because it makes her seem like a slut and she didn't want to seem that way to me. Or maybe her ex boyfriend is back in the picture and she is confused. Maybe she actually got spooked because things were getting too real for her. Perhaps she didn't expect me to be such a catch and that scared her a little bit (she's 21 after all). Or maybe I wasn't red pill enough for her. Maybe the date didn't go as well as I thought it did and I'm not actually that much of a catch to her...

I guess my overall point of this post, and the takeaway from this date is:

1. It's an amazing feeling being a man with balls.
  2. It sucks when our masculinity is tested and we fail - but the experience strengthens us if we have awareness.
  3. It is by acting like novices in the beginning that mastery can be achieved through practice. Making mistakes is part and parcel of transformation.
  4. Women have their own insecurities and lack of self-confidence too. Don't pedestalise them. They're not perfect and probably aren't expecting you to be a perfect James Bond either. This probably has a variability depending on age, hotness etc.
  5. You win some, you lose some, but as long as you work hard and accept the truth, you are winning.

And a final thought:

There are numerous ways a date could have 'failed'. Learning from mistakes is great, but dwelling upon them too much is a beta thing to do. Spinning plates and an abundance mentality would probably help get over this.

I hope this helps people starting out with red pill like me. My advice is you need to get out there and experience dating first hand, so you can apply what you have learned. You'll quickly see that nothing beats first hand experience, and that your bluepill self will rear its ugly head from time to time - hindering your chances of getting laid at first.