When it comes to women, most red flags out there are obvious and don't need a lot of explanation.

I've had many ask me why a girl's relationship with her father matters. Specifically, why does it matter if her father was present when she was growing up?

The reason guys ask this is because of a lack of experience with women out there who had absent fathers or a lack of father figure in their life growing up.

Here's the deal. Women need two men in their life. Their father, and their husband. Without both, they will be broken.

I've been in LTRs with women who had absent fathers growing up. One was pre-TRP, the other post-TRP in which I foolishly hamstered away the red flag. Both relationships were exactly the same, in that, the women were primarily seeking a man they could control.

When a girl is growing up and her father leaves on the family, gets divorced, or dies, or whatever, she has to grow up without a father. Even if she says it didn't matter, it does. She just won't admit it. So when it comes to the other man in her life, the husband(and she vets her boyfriends as future husbands), she wants a man she can control. Why? So he will be there. So he doesn't leave her life like her dad did. Abandonment issues/fear of abandonment.

The pre-TRP relationship, her dad died when she was 11. Apart from the obvious daddy issues, she treated me like shit because I was a weak beta who couldn't stand up for myself at the time. She tried to control everything about me at the macro and micro levels, while at the same time not respecting me. If she didn't get in a car wreck that nearly killed her and caused her to be in a coma for a month and all of that, who knows, I could have married her and been a slave under her thumb for the rest of my life.

I think the girl I dated post-TRP is a better example on why exactly having an absent father is a red flag. Her father left her and her mother/sisters when she was 6 months old. She has only seen her father 3 times in her life. Naturally I seduced her from the start with your usual TRP principles, not overinvesting, push-pull, effective flirting and escalation, and all of that. It was easy. Like all women with absent fathers, she was very clingy and attached from the get go. Blowing up my phone all hours of the day, sending me texts every 15 minutes even when I was at work, and the likes. Because I didn't show the same level of investment and attention back to her, as well as continuing to run dread, it backfired because girls with absent fathers interpret such actions differently. Since her father gave her no attention because he walked out on her, she interpreted my lack of attention and dread as a proxy for the same thing. The fear of abandonment.

Not wanting to go through the same heartbreak of abandonment, she broke things off with me. While shit like dread and being less invested works on most women, it doesn't work as well for women who had absent fathers - the fear of abandonment overrides the tingles. She doesn't want to risk the pain and heartbreak. She wants a guy who she can control, who she knows she has higher SMV then, who she knows will bark and obey her every command. Someone she knows won't leave because, hey, how could he possibly do better?

This manifested itself just as I predicted. She is now dating a guy who is the most boring looking guy on the planet. On the SMV scale, she is a female 8, he is a male 5 at best. 5 foot 8 tops, skinny fat, pale skin, no visible muscle mass, if Wikipedia had an article for "Billy Beta" this guy's photo would be right there. Even for a beta provider, she could do better than this. She moved in with him less than 3 months after she broke it off with me. I saw the two together at a bar and it was clear she wore the pants in the relationship, meaning just the way the two carried themselves, he was weak and passive, and she was the one who ran the show.

It all makes sense, though. This guy is completely under her thumb. She outranks him massively in SMV and he knows it. He'll do anything to make sure she doesn't walk out the door. So therefore she plays on this. She no longer has to live in fear of abandonment. Yes, tingles matter for her, but not having the other important man in her life walk out on her is more important than the tingles a man can provide.

That's why women with absent fathers are not LTR material. Because a red pilled man is uncontrollable. The red pilled man is the one doing the controlling while the women submit. Women with absent fathers are incompatible because they will not submit and will want to do the controlling in the relationship.