You just got gamed. You aren't even a girl. Welcome to non sequitur game.

I stumbled upon this beautiful application of non sequitur game. I was bsing one of my buddies about to call him a merman. There was a damn emoji substitution for that word. I thought wtf is going on with the world anyway and sent it to him. Not long after I was texting a gal. She said something dumb I wasn't going to address over text. I remembered the stupid merman so I said Look theres mermaids now ????‍♂️????‍♀️. She laughed and started sending the other weird emojis.

I was out in the nightlife last Saturday night. Chatting up a gal and got into a debby downer conversation track that I wanted to get out of. I gave her a serious look and told her Hey did you know there's mermaids now. Got the wtf scowl (my favorite look on a gal) and a what are you talking about. Told her to get out her phone and check. Conversation changed to the other weird ones as well her. Problem solved back to a fun topic and laughs.

Non sequitur can be a get out of jail free card. If you get going down a conversation path you want to exit, pull out a non sequitur to regain the conversation. The more completely absurd your non sequitur is, the more it will fuck with her mind and override anything going on before. You cannot overdo this one or she'll think you're just an ADD wackjob. Used judiciously this is a conversation reset or a way to completely bypass a shit test. At that point you're back in the driver's seat to take it where you want.