I deleted my Instagram @ 2.1k followers back in April my page was pictures of traveling, being around hot girls in music videos, & my business. (Only social media I use now is snapchat)

Hanging around with my BP friends I noticed they are always the first to watch their onesie stories. Which unconsciously not knowing that makes a girl lose interest in you because it’s showing you care to see what she’s doing. Instead of her hamster spinning why isn’t he opening my selfie i posted for him. Wondering if you’re busy talking to other girls etc. Women post stories seeking validation and attention. As a man the only power you have with women is your attention. Simply withdraw it and watch her hamster spin

Book 48 laws of power -

Law #16 Too much circulation makes the price go down: The more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. If you are already established in a group, temporary withdrawal from it will make you more talked about, even more admired. You must learn when to leave. Create value through scarcity

“Create value through scarcity”

Try avoiding posting on any social media like Snapchat/IG everyday unless you are really living that lifestyle of traveling, Hanging with other hot girls, promoting your business. Seriously don’t post for a 1-2 weeks and watch how quick they will be to open your next story.

TL:DR stay off social media and stop watching girls stories and if you’re on IG stop liking and commenting their posts. You’re giving up your power by giving them free validation which gives you nothing in return. Don’t watch a plate/potential LTR stories and watch her hamster spin. The next story you post she will be the first to watch.