My thoughts start after the story. This story was copied from talesfromretail. The comments are beyond chingeworthy.

"I work in a retail store that has a small jewelry department, we mainly change watch batteries and sell cheap jewelry($15-$120.) This couple came in and knew they were going to be trouble.

The man comes in looking for an engagement band and the girl just looked mad. I let them look and she was tearing him a new one the whole time. Saying things like "I'm not shopping with you, jacka*", "I'm leaving, you're being a dck", "let's go!"

The girl asks if we carry her size and I politely inform her we don't, but we could size it for her. She scoffs at me and starts looking at bracelets while the man zealously continues looks at engagement rings.

She finds a bracelet she likes.

"Can you make this one smaller?"

"The rope bracelets can't be changed, but we could downsize one with links."

Which is when she looks at me, huffs and says:

"Wow, what do you people do here?"

I was in no mood to ignore that blatant insult.

"We aren't an actual jewelry store, we simply sell jewelry. We don't offer a lot of things jewelry stores offer."

She grumbles at me, with no comeback.

He pulls her back over to look at rings and it quickly becomes clear she hates pretty much everything, all our rings are pieces of crap. I try the best I can to point them to what they are looking for. They finally find a ring they like. I had a long, super busy, exhausting day and it was time for me to go home, just waiting on them to make up their mind.

He asks, "can you hold this for me?"

"I'm sorry we have a no hold policy. The only sort of hold we do is layaway."

"Fine, put it on layaway and I'll pay it off in a few days!"

"Um...okay."

The girl goes godzilla on his ass on a dime. She starts screaming in his face, telling him to go fck himself, she doesn't want it, don't put it on fcking layaway, and much more profanities, much like a tantrum. Then she runs off in a fit of anger. I sit there with a deer in the headlights expression. He tells me forget it and and runs after her.

I was pissed because they wasted so much of my time and were so rude. I started getting ready to close, then that man comes back!

He yells at me, "hurry, she went to the bathroom, I want to buy it for her and surprise her!"

In my head, I was thinking "hell no, bad idea dude." I sold it to him because a sale is a sale and I probably won't be here to witness her biting his head off. I sold it and dropped my till for the night.

Then he comes back, unsurprisingly 5 minutes later crying, asking for his money back with his little she-devil standing beside him flushed red. I told him we are closed and you'll have to come back tomorrow. I really hope he doesn't.

UPDATE: The dude came back today. He came back alone(thank god) and bought that bracelet she said didn't fit yesterday. He was super stressed out and quick to upset. Had another associate get rid of him for me. I swear if he comes back with his woman wanting his money back for that, I'm not selling anything else again." ----------------------------_--------------------

Wow what the actual fuck did i read. This man is dead to the woman. She's gonna look elsewhere for a another beta cuck.

Where did we go wrong in society? For all of you people that don't understand what the red pill is for, this is it folks. It's to identify, maneuver, and to get mentally prepared for the modern social battlefield.

I'm not American. I learned about redpill from viewing my parents relationship. This common sense. Western society warps your common since, since the day you are born. It's time to get re educated with a master's in the modern society. Women don't want cucks. They just think they do.