Hi everyone, I’ve been studying this community for over a year now, and it completely transformed my life. As a younger guy, I hope that what I post on here will be relatable to the younger guys starting their journey, like I was not too long ago. Let’s get into it.

A few years ago, back in high school, I remember improving my game and seeing better results.

I went from being infatuated with a girl after one date in grade 11, to having 3 plates at once in grade 12, having no attachment. From not ever hooking up with a girl, to hooking up with more girls in a year than I’d ever imagined. Keep in mind, this was back before my red pill awakening - I happened to finally absorb enough PUA material to emulate the behaviours of high value males. Of course, I was not close to becoming a truly high value male yet, because I was going down the wrong path to achieve it.

After many RSD & Todd Valentine & Youtube pick up videos, I became quite talented with my words. I also learned the right tactics to make a girl interested. I essentially learned how to game women, for the most part. I did things such as push and pull, created the perception of a 24/7 party life on social media, and used my above-average looks to get results. But, underneath all of it was a permeating lust for female validation and attention, and I was too blind to see it. There have been many instances in grade 12 where my “bad boy” facade crumbled and I could not understand why girls were reacting negatively.

I rarely initiated conversations with girls in real life. I relied on social media to make it easy for me. I did not push and pull because of great abundance with girls, either. And I did not create a cool Instagram feed just to share my cool life with others. I did it all because I was looking for something from others. The premise of sex from a pretty girl, the attention and validation of guys and girls on Instagram, etc. I was not grounded in my identity, and my actions certainly weren’t motivated from within.

I did not do it out of amusement and aloofness, I was simply seeking social approval and status. I wanted to feel high value, yet I certainly wasn’t it.

The Red Pill teaches us to pursue our goals in life and crush them. It teaches us how to build a life consciously grounded in reality, and a life motivated by the inner self. It also teaches us to disregard external factors and circumstances, and focus on becoming the best version of ourselves that we can be. Through this amazing community and the concepts it presents, we eventually learn to be unapologetically selfish - and everyone in your life will benefit from it. Girls will want to spend time with you, your friends will look up to you, and your family will be proud of you. Being a high value male, not an imitation, is infinitely great.

The Red Pill teaches us to become high value males, and as a result, we become people of high value.

There’s no more need to learn lines. There’s no need to know how much time to wait before texting back a girl (cringe), or if your picture is “cool” enough for the gram. You don’t need to learn what to talk about with a girl, either. And you don’t need to learn how to keep your girl interested, or how to get your ex back.

Somehow, all these problems disappear when you become the real deal ™. Honestly, this sounds too good to be true. But this is one of the rarities in life, where what it promises is what it delivers.

I was successful in the regard that I was an outgoing extrovert who knew people, but underneath, I had many beta tendencies and behaviours.

This is actually the flaw and weakness of PUA - it’s only a means of emulating, not becoming, a high value male. I still have a long way to go, but I’ve noticed a massive personal transformation in my attitudes and views. I no longer seek validation from females.

Finally, I’m fully in control.

Be conscious of your behaviour and recognize if you are truly acting out the person you are within. This is one of the key differences between beta and high value (alpha) males.

Game creates the perception of a high value male. Becoming red pilled makes you one.

Take care everyone. Until next time.