Dating is a lot like sales, except instead of selling cars or apartments, you’re selling dick. 

Being a dick salesman is the toughest sales job there is, because dick is always a buyer’s market. Dick is on sale 24/7. And worst of all, it’s an undifferentiated commodity. Realistically most of us are selling Toyotas, maybe a BMW if we’re lucky. Even the Rolls Royce of dick can be purchased from many salesmen. You are not unique. 

As any good salesman knows, never let the buyer walk out the door. She may come back, but it isn’t likely. Perhaps a better salesman closes the deal. Maybe her mood changes and she doesn’t feel like buying anymore. You have no better chance of making that sale than on the first day. 

So it is with dating. Your chances of getting hot Alpha sex start off high at Date #1 and rapidly diminish after that. Even if she initially appeared enthusiastic and excited at the prospect of buying your dick, she will not necessarily remain in that state. 

Let me recount a tale from my own early days of selling dick. 

“Tammy” was among the first girls that I dated after I broke up with my BPD college girlfriend. I had little experience with women at the time and hadn’t yet discovered TRP. 

Tammy was objectively an HB7 or 8,  and to me she checked every box. She was a very cute 20 YO student at a good university, with a charming feminine personality and classy demeanor. In other words, my exact feminine ideal. We met at a local hangout spot and had a great first date. She gave me massive IOIs...lots of touching, smiling, and compliments. 

Part of me couldn’t believe it. I felt like such a fraud. Why is this high class girl interested in a guy like me? I was winging it, and I didn’t plan for success. We met on Tinder, for Christ's sake, so it should have been easy. When she asked what we were going to do afterward (green light to take her home), I choked. Instead I drove her home, and we made out in my car. 

At this point Tammy bluntly declared that I was “really hot” and that she wanted to bring me inside...but that she didn’t want to seem slutty in front of her roommate. 

I could have seized on this in several ways, but I didn’t. Instead we made plans to meet up again the next week. I went home feeling great and promptly Beta texted Tammy how much I was into her and was looking forward to meeting again. I truly thought we had a real connection, that the stars had aligned for me. Finally the universe was delivering all my hopes and dreams! 

Then the shit tests started. 

Because I failed to capitalize on a very obvious opportunity for sex and behaved like a Beta post-date, her hindbrain’s perception of me did a 180. We did meet up again, but she was somewhat cold and standoffish. I compounded the problem by blowing every shit test. Even though I made it to her room, I was stymied by last minute ASD the moment I tried to kiss her. She was clearly uncomfortable and wanted me gone; I wasn’t the hot Alpha she wanted after all. 

I was stunned. I thought I had been doing so well, but somehow snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. 

Later she texted me saying she was sorry for wasting my time, that she had never used Tinder before, felt confused, and decided she didn’t want casual sex after all. 

It was a crushing personal defeat, but also an eye opener. My Blue Pill conditioning dictated that it wasn’t right to take a “good girl” home on the first date...surely she would want to get to know me first. 

I made several classic Beta mistakes during my brief time with Tammy, but chief among them was not making the sale on Day One. When you sleep with a girl on the first date, you make a big Alpha impression just by virtue of the fact that you fucked her. It’s a quirk of human psychology that we like other people because we do favors for them...not the other way around. 

When a girl has sex with you, she assumes you’re awesome Alpha because she let you nail her. On the other hand, she rationalizes that you’re Beta because she didn’t sleep with you. 

Ben Franklin, himself a noted Alpha and pussy slayer, first recognized this phenomenon over two hundred years ago. 

Maybe she comes back after checking out other sellers, but why take the risk? Even if she does return, she’s going to be more skeptical now that she’s had time to think it over, and you’re going to have to work much harder to close the sale. 

Remember that women act according to how they feel in the moment. Despite its ubiquity, the dick market is exciting and alluring. Girls see a nice dick, and like kids in a candy story, they can’t resist the temptation. Keep in mind that no girl goes shopping for dick if she isn’t considering buying, just as no one is at the car dealership “just browsing.” 

Best of all, if she’s satisfied with her impulsive purchase and the goods aren’t damaged (Beta behavior, loss of Frame), she may want to keep that dick around for many years. But you’ll never know if you don’t at least try to close. Maybe you’ll fail, and that’s fine. At least you will never experience the pang of regret - that lingering riddle in your mind of what might have been. Think about that.  

Pussy is for closers. Always Be Closing.